Jason Tsirtsis will be wrestling for...

Y2CJ41

Great choice.  Unless you think you're headed for stardom in MMA, choosing the academics is the way to go for the long-term.

With that said, was this strictly about academics and location, or did Kindig being at OSU for a couple more years have anything to do with it?  I have no idea.

I would be very surprised if Kindig had much to do with it. Kindig is a fine wrestler, but Jason is special.

That said, I think this is a great choice for him, although selfishly I wish PU or IU could've coaxed him to stay in-state. Can't blame him one bit and he should have a phenomenal collegiate career ahead of him.

Thanks to everyone for the support on my decision, it has by far been the toughest decision of my life. The process was very eye opening and a great but stressful decision. Okie State was unbelievable in plenty of areas and undoubtably one of the top programs in the nation, but Northwestern had plenty of positives as well. To answer your Q maligned, Josh Kindig actually helped me want to go there, he would have been a great partner, and he was great on my few visits that I went on. That being said, thank you very much for the support again!

Jason Tsirtsis

Thanks to everyone for the support on my decision, it has by far been the toughest decision of my life. The process was very eye opening and a great but stressful decision. Okie State was unbelievable in plenty of areas and undoubtably one of the top programs in the nation, but Northwestern had plenty of positives as well. To answer your Q maligned, Josh Kindig actually helped me want to go there, he would have been a great partner, and he was great on my few visits that I went on. That being said, thank you very much for the support again!

Jason Tsirtsis

Congrats! I am sure Shober, Friedley and Precin will be great work out partners as well.  Great decision.  Both would have been great choices.  Good luck on going for number four and in college.

Congrats Jason.  What a career, What a family.  Its been really cool to have had the opportunity to be around both you and Alex and see you guys do special things on and off the mat.  Good luck Jason,

Coach Tonte

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.