Head Coaching Openings

Y2CJ41

Please feel free to add ones you know of.  

School.... Old Coach ..... New Coach

Andrean--------------Julio Cisneros-------

Angola-----------------Greg Hamer---------Doug Smoker

Bishop Dwenger--- John Bennett-------John Tone

Columbus North----Carl Hildinger-------Nick Skinner

Decatur Central-----Scott Campbell------Nick Walpole

Fort Wayne Snider- Erique Early------David Moore

Fountain Central--Jason Martin--------Kameron Banes

Portage----------------Pat Wilkins----------LeRoy Vega

Prairie Heights-----Doug Smoker--------

Southmond----------Jamie Welliever ---

Southwood-----------LeRoy Striker-------

Switzerland County-------------------------

The Howe School---Thomas Hoffman---

Whiting---------------Robert Segudovic

• 2 weeks later...

I pulled this off the Illinois board since Danville isn't very far from the state line..

Danville High School Head Coach opening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danville High School is now looking for a new head coach. Due to my house not selling we are moving back up north( South Suburbs). The program is on the rise with great future prospects in 6th grade and a good local club. I am very sad to be leaving and want to find someone who will continue to improve the program. There are teaching jobs also available. If interested please contact: B.J. Luke- Athletic Director

1-217-444-1555

bjluke@danville.k12.il.us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The head coaching position at Decatur Central is open. I am heading back to WA. This is a good opportunity Decatur has a brand new wrestling room and some devoted youth parents. It will take time but this could be a good program again. Currently there isn't a teaching job.

• 2 weeks later...

I was the coach at The Howe School, formerly Howe Military.  I and several teachers were cut for budgetary reasons and low enrollment.  Feel free to apply to the AD Tony DeFelice.  Not sure if there will be a teaching position open, though.

tdefelice@thehoweschool.org.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are looking to build a wrestling program then look no further than the Arlington Golden Knights

Arlington Community High School

4825 N. Arlington Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46226

http://www.422.ips.k12.in.us/

IPS pays well, a very nice room and facilities, there are some good kids there on the rise, open staff, tons of athletic potential, good schedule, an Athletic Director with great support and looking to button this up fast.  Don't miss out a great opportunity to not only have some success in wrestling but change some kids lives for the better!

For any inquiries, please feel free to contact me below.

Nicholas Hull

hullw@ips.k12.in.us

Openings:

Head Wrestling Coach

Assistant Wrestling Coach

Assistant Wrestling Coach

Head Middle School Coach

Assistant Middle School Coach

Thanks for the info....I will be honest I'm not sure I would have asked the question if it were anyone else.  You just really made an impression on me with the passion that oozed from your posts before last season. 

Good luck with your new endeavor....a bunch of kids just got lucky and they don't even realize it yet...

Greatly and sincerely appreciated!  I'll still be training with the Arlington kids, and IPS kids for that matter, no different than before really.  We're actually running a free wrestling camp for the entire IPS district, elementary through high school, on July 18th - 21st at Crispus Attucks. 

Tech just has more opportunities for what I am trying to accomplish both on and off the mat: the largest IPS school with around 2,400 kids, magnet programs, the largest feeder program, soon to be the largest wrestling room in state, monster facilities and campus, CENTRAL Indiana, deep history and coaching, and several professional opportunities my pregneant wife loves.  Essentially it's the same scenario, just a larger platform and more kids to help. 

I will definitely miss the kids at Arlington, but there is a solid group there that someone can capitalize on.  As I said the facilities are nice, they have a pretty tough schedule, and the Athletic Director, Larry Nicks, is extremely supportive and competitive.  Hopefully I get a chance to work closely with whoever takes over.  Thanks again for noticing some of our hard work and expect big things!

Greatly and sincerely appreciated!  I'll still be training with the Arlington kids, and IPS kids for that matter, no different than before really.  We're actually running a free wrestling camp for the entire IPS district, elementary through high school, on July 18th - 21st at Crispus Attucks. 

Tech just has more opportunities for what I am trying to accomplish both on and off the mat: the largest IPS school with around 2,400 kids, magnet programs, the largest feeder program, soon to be the largest wrestling room in state, monster facilities and campus, CENTRAL Indiana, deep history and coaching, and several professional opportunities my pregneant wife loves.  Essentially it's the same scenario, just a larger platform and more kids to help. 

I will definitely miss the kids at Arlington, but there is a solid group there that someone can capitalize on.  As I said the facilities are nice, they have a pretty tough schedule, and the Athletic Director, Larry Nicks, is extremely supportive and competitive.  Hopefully I get a chance to work closely with whoever takes over.  Thanks again for noticing some of our hard work and expect big things!

Coach Hull's Arlington guys have awesome attitudes. Worked with them a few times last year until the job and a destroyed neck took me away. They are all amazing. Wrestling is an easy thing when you're bred to do nothing else. But for these kids,  with all that they have to put up with in their personal and scholastic lives each day, having the determination to show up each day...take a beating at practice...get back up...go back into a rough world...then get up and do it all again.... they are absolutely amazing. I've met and deal with professional soldiers, sailors and marines that have less drive.  They may not be flashy, they may not even win, but every single day they get up and carry on...they are succeeding.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.