Long shots for a title

ontherise219

Who are some guys that can make a run at a title that if told people they would say you are crazy. I have 2 at 125 Layton Binion he was roughed up by Mckinley at Belmont duels but could catch fire and get a title. Also I think Kourtney Berry could make a run kid is quick and strong

From what my roommates were telling me after they got back from Evansville Semi-State, Weekly (145 Jville) could find a way at a potential upset if Roach doesn't bring it. I think they said roach,? not sure of the indiana wrestlers since I wrestled in KY.

From what my roommates were telling me after they got back from Evansville Semi-State, Weekly (145 Jville) could find a way at a potential upset if Roach doesn't bring it. I think they said roach,? not sure of the indiana wrestlers since I wrestled in KY.

I had never seen him wrestle until Sat. but I was really impressed. Anyone who can physically handle Richey has a chance to win it all. He has the quickness to stay with Roach and better strength, but Eric has the great technique. I Can't wait til Friday!!!!

Even though I don't consider him a long shot because I know what he is capable of doing, I believe Colin Downy (135) has a good shot at winning his weight class.

This statement is almost laughable.. Downey was beaten by 7 or 8 by Isaiah Bradley who has been beaten by Jackson 3 or 4 times.  There is also a Super 32 Champ and former State Champ named Ethan Raley in the weight class, and 2 more unbeatens with Justin Kieffer and Alex Gregory.  If Downey wins a title I will buy the whole discussion board a shaved ice.

This statement is almost laughable.. Downey was beaten by 7 or 8 by Isaiah Bradley who has been beaten by Jackson 3 or 4 times.  There is also a Super 32 Champ and former State Champ named Ethan Raley in the weight class, and 2 more unbeatens with Justin Kieffer and Alex Gregory.  If Downey wins a title I will buy the whole discussion board a shaved ice.

I hope this don't turn out like a few years ago when I heard someone say "if Eppert rides out brandon wright i'll walk all the way to New York"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.