Dark Horses this weekend!?

OTMF74

Joe Gallegos 215 from SB Clay has a pretty favorable draw. He beat Grubbs, his Friday night opponent, 7-2 already I believe. Then Buchanan (34-4) in the quarters is a very winnable match. Gallegos in the semi's wouldn't surprise me. And Reagan, 215 from Penn, beating Green isn't out of the question in my opinion. Good luck to these talented sophomores!!

Alex Rosebrock - Suprisingly under the radar for taking SS so convincingly. Pinned his finals opponent in under 45 seconds it appeared.

Dylan Froelich - So close to SS champ. Kid looks deceivingly strong.

Patrick Price - This kid has a ton of heart and a team full of kids like him would be a treat.

Cody Kendle - Great kid would like to see him do well. He seems to surprise everyone this time of year.

Granted I only get to see Southern Indiana wrestling so these are a few I have noticed who aren't being talked about much.

Joe Gallegos 215 from SB Clay has a pretty favorable draw. He beat Grubbs, his Friday night opponent, 7-2 already I believe. Then Buchanan (34-4) in the quarters is a very winnable match. Gallegos in the semi's wouldn't surprise me. And Reagan, 215 from Penn, beating Green isn't out of the question in my opinion. Good luck to these talented sophomores!!

When did Gallegos wrestle Grubbs? I wish I would have known of this result before I made my picks!

I think kuhn dominates beck...beck has yet to show up to individual state...based on past performances at state I don't see how he is number 1

Going by his Soph. year he was 7th. He has wrestle the best in the State and Wrestled them tight Guy loses 1 match to Ayersman and he doesn't deserve to be ranked 1. Beck and Ayersman have split they both have great shots at a state title

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.