McMurray vs Quiroz

ontherise219

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with the two timer goin for his third, but today will show where they stack up against one another.  Being familiar with one another also makes for tougher matches.  That sophomore from Cathedral will be a tough out at Conseco and could possibly reign on either's march to the Finals.  Amongst the three will make for great matches at state.

I think Sean needs to go right to the  WWF where he will feel right at home entertaining all the trailer trash red necks that  get off watching ego filled, displays of poor sportsmanship like he displayed today after beating the younger Quiroz.    Just once I would like to see "only"  his talent, and he has  lots of it,

do the talking.    And for Quiroz,  think twice before talking to much "smack" about a two time state champ before you go and get your self  thumped in front of your home crowd by him.

I think Sean needs to go right to the  WWF where he will feel right at home entertaining all the trailer trash red necks that  get off watching ego filled, displays of poor sportsmanship like he displayed today after beating the younger Quiroz.    Just once I would like to see "only"  his talent, and he has  lots of it,

do the talking.    And for Quiroz,  think twice before talking to much "smack" about a two time state champ before you go and get your self  thumped in front of your home crowd by him.

When did Quiroz talk smack?  Also, was there any unsportsman like called?

I am very offended by your comments. I agree there was poor sportsmanship shown by both wrestlers.  But you are way out of line with your comments  to Sean or Anthony for that matter.  Both are terrific wrestlers that wrestle with emotion that is why their matches are so hyped.  Your "just once I would like to see only his talent do the talking"was out of line. For 4 years that is all you have seen from Sean and 1 time he loses his temper and you act like he makes a habit of it.  Get off your high horse these are teenage boys who love the sport and dont need you to be their judge.

I'm guessing it was in Quiroz's post trib article( i didnt see anything wrong) I also read the facebook back and forth. McMurray is the champ of course he is going to have a target on his back. Why does he choose to end his matches by talking trash (quiroz and willis) but i guess that is his way. But i do remember Sean's Soph year him taking some lumps from Churchard before he move down I'm guessing this is match 1 between these guys this year maybe by the they can gain some respect for each other.       

Things are always said in the heat of competition, especially when you have 2 wrestlers who are both dedicated, emotional & extremely competitive. Ace & Sean have a long history dating back to kiddie wrestling. They have shared the same practice rooms on numerous occasions. When you compete against each other as often as they do and for rival schools (hell they even have some mutual friends) it is only natural that things may boil over now & then. I am only thankful that I don't have to motivate my son, this board does that for me. A rivalry always gets peolple fired up. In every sport it is always "good press"!

Guest wrestler4

I posted on the wrong one, DAC,  as we seen today their are different levels, and sean is on a island by himself, i dont know how you consider this a rivalry, by what i saw today, you cant back it up on the mat where it matters, then go back to the practice room and keep on working, because quiroz cant bridge this gap, this year. good hard wrestling from both.  and noway kin to them folks either.

I posted on the wrong one, DAC,  as we seen today their are different levels, and sean is on a island by himself, i dont know how you consider this a rivalry, by what i saw today, you cant back it up on the mat where it matters, then go back to the practice room and keep on working, because quiroz cant bridge this gap, this year. good hard wrestling from both.  and noway kin to them folks either.

Willis is on the island with him.