Perry Meridian vs Mishawaka Predictions

nickwack

Caliboy I love your passion u have for our team but I honestly don't think we need the big target put on us let's leave it on Mishawaka I love being the underdog anyway

Come on it is all in fun, do you really think me talking puts a target on us? Anyway you look at it Perry is the underdogs I will stand up for what I believe and I believe what I said. I will leave it at that. Thats what this board is for correct I do not coach the team just a fan stateing my opinion.  I must be the only person in the state that thinks PM can win. ;)Lets shock them all guy's!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Tonte needs his opponent to make  one little mistake and he can pin anyone in the state, It seems to me you ALL are underestimating Jared McKinley!!Jared has only lost two matches so far in his H.S. carrier to the champ and runner up he should get some credit.

That could be said about any top wrestler! So you don't think Stahl is a top wrestler? They both have a very wide open style, it should be a great match. I'll take Stahl, his runner-up last year and All-American status has earned him that!

103 Bova PM dec. over Martsoff Mish.

112  Beck Mish. major over Mckinley PM

119 Binion Mish. dec over Clem PM

125 Wisler Mish. dec over Simmons PM

130 Schrader Mish Fall over Klinesmith PM

135 Guerra Mish Fall over Harris PM

140 Johnson PM dec over Eddy Mish

145 Harz PM Fall over Marshall Mish

152 Tonte PM dec over Stahl Mish

160 White Mish fall over Witten PM

171 Morin Mish Fall over Martin PM

189 Richards PM dec over Abu Shehab Mish

215 Lentz Mish Fall over Cooper PM

285 Thomas Mish Fall over Schafer PM

Mishawaka 46        Perry Meridian 18

I have to take Tonte over Stahl because I have seen Tonte beat Stahl before but it could go either way and it will be a great match.

Also Beck over Mckinley. In my opinion I think Beck would have won state last year if he would not have got in trouble.

All Tonte needs his opponent to make  one little mistake and he can pin anyone in the state, It seems to me you ALL are underestimating Jared McKinley!!Jared has only lost two matches so far in his H.S. carrier to the champ and runner up he should get some credit.

Jared beat the runner up acouple  of times last year

I have known Beck and Mckinley for years and I  belive it will be a close match probaly 5-4 with the winner being  ??? ??? ???

WOW!! Here is what I believe will happen

103 Bova dec. Martsoff    PM +3

112 McKinley dec. Beck PM +6

119 Clem dec. Binion      PM+9

125 Wisler dec. Simmons PM +6

130 Schrader dec. Kliensmith PM+2

135 Guerra dec. Harris          Mish +1

140 Johnson Fall Eddy    PM +5

145 Harz dec. Marshall   PM +8

152 Tonte Fall Stahl        PM +14

160 White Maj. Witten   PM +10

171 Morin dec. Martin     PM +7

189 Richards fall Abu Shehab    PM +13

215 Lentz dec Cooper       PM+ 10  ( This match will be closer than expected by most)

285   Thomas Fall Schaeffer    PM+ 4

Perry Meridian will win by 4 vs Mishawaka

I think that looks about right, I'm with ya caliboy. With the exception that Lentz may pin Cooper and Tonte and Richards may not get pins but the win/losses look good.  I think it will be a 10 point or less match. Go Falcons.

Okay I know somebody pointed it out but I feel you're overestimating McKinley. Nobody is knocking him and saying he is not a great wrestler. Yes, he has only lost 2 matches, but he is only a Sophomore. Beck has experience and unneeded motivation from the end of last year IMO. Mishawaka by 20.

That could be said about any top wrestler! So you don't think Stahl is a top wrestler? They both have a very wide open style, it should be a great match. I'll take Stahl, his runner-up last year and All-American status has earned him that!

My money's on Stahl...

stahl and tonte is a toss up b/c both are great wrestlers and either on can win on any given day. whoever wins could be opposite come team state and state b/c are a pretty equal with great wrestling styles. now mckinley great wrestler but has had a broken hand and hasnt been participating in much drills so conditioning could come to hurt him against a talented opponent.

Jared is in great shape and has been practicing hard, his hand is good now!! Keep talking your just fueling McKinley you all will be in for a surprise!!

not saying nothing bad on mckinley b/c i am a perry fan and hope he does win, but from what his dad said his conditioning isnt completely there yet just a factor that could play out at this time of year for him against high quality wrestlers. go mckinley

I dont see why you would bring up an injury on here but OK. I know my son and Jared are pretty good friends and I heard mentally Jared is right where you would want him he is very confident and his hand has been fine. And he has been working extra hard. He will not gas when he wasn't able to hit the mat he was biking and working on his cardio,"He will be ready, believe that"

thats good and i believe hes were he needs to be, just stating the facts, his hand no worries b/c its fine as seen in north montgomery when he wrestled, but the only downfall which hopefully doesnt play into effect since hes definately been working hard on the cardio, is simply cardio with high quality apponents such as beck who has been at full go all year long.

If you are a supporter of Jared and Perry WOW I would hate to see what you have to say about people you don't care for ;)We will see Saturday Go Getm Falcons!!

If you are a supporter of Jared and Perry WOW I would hate to see what you have to say about people you don't care for ;)We will see Saturday Go Getm Falcons!!

You can be a proud supporter of a team, without wearing rose-colored glasses.  Well, at least most of us can. 

dont know where u think there is any negativety toward mckinley the simple fact is that what i worry of most with him is conditioning against someone like beck.

Just by bringing this up for every one to see about an injury about him not being in the right shape, all of it seems to be against him. But its OK he will go out and give his all just like the rest of PM wrestling team. If you are a supporter then support them.If Mishawaka wins then I will give them the credit they deserve but until then I believe in our boys and I really think they have a good shot in pulling off a HUGE upset. The best of luck as well to your Rebels!

Not Rose color Perry Blue Baby!!

Speaking of "Perry Blue", is there a story behind the pink T-shirts?

It is like the quote "if you wear pink you better be able to wrestle", and Perry can. Is there more too it?

103 Bova PM dec.  Martsoff Mish.                    PM:3 Mish:0

112 Beck Mish dec. Mckinley                              PM 3 Mish:3         

119 Clem PM dec. Binion Mish                            PM:6 Mish:3

125 Wisler Mish maj. dec Simmons PM            PM:6 Mish:7

130 Schrader Mish maj. dec Klinesmith PM  PM:6 Mish:11

135 Guerra Mish pin Harris PM                          PM:6 Mish:17

140 Johnson PM pin  Eddy Mish                        PM:12 Mish:17

145 Harz PM pin Marshall Mish                          PM:18 Mish: 17

152 Tonte PM dec  Stahl Mish                              PM:21 Mish:17

160 White Mish pin Witten PM                          PM:21 Mish:23

171 Morin Mish dec Martin PM                          PM:21 Mish:26

189 Richards PM maj. dec Abu Shehab Mish  PM:25 Mish:26

215 Lentz Mish maj. dec Cooper PM                    PM:25 Mish:30

285 Thomas Mish pin Schafer PM                      PM:25 Mish:36

It'll be a very close match. The first match will set the tone for the rest of the meet. It would be nice if they started at 152  :o

Speaking of "Perry Blue", is there a story behind the pink T-shirts?

It is like the quote "if you wear pink you better be able to wrestle", and Perry can. Is there more too it?

Real REASON is so we can spot our CLUB at Tournaments......  We had over 120 plus kids and the coaches could spot them across GYM....

Plus Coach Schoettle loves them.

Still have limited supply......  Let me know if you would like one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.