103, 112 only

totto

How do u feel about wrestlers that drop down a couple of weight classes to wrestle 103 or 112

My opinion is that if you have wrestled 103 or 112 for 2 years already it is time to move on also if you are a joiner or a seiner no way u should be at those to weight classes it will ruin your carrier and it can?t be good for your body so stop cutting and move on.

How do u feel about wrestlers that drop down a couple of weight classes to wrestle 103 or 112

My opinion is that if you have wrestled 103 or 112 for 2 years already it is time to move on also if you are a joiner or a seiner no way u should be at those to weight classes it will ruin your carrier and it can?t be good for your body so stop cutting and move on.

How do you feel about getting on a public forum and questioning a teammates decision on what weight class to wrestle, potentially causing team chemistry issues??

Did he hurt you?

I agree wit NLCards. Not all people get much bigger. Some people come from small famlies, so i say if u can put in the work and make it work for you, go for it. Now if your really killin yourself big time, consider goin up a class, but it's your choice over all and whats best for the team.  

Why should a Junior or Senior move on from 103 or 112 if they are naturally at those weights?  My son is naturally about 115, but can maintain 112 without too much of a problem.  He is a Junior in high school who comes from a family of short people.  I'm 5'4 and weigh 108 lbs.  My father is only about 5' 8" and so is my grandfather.

We had a kid on our team who wrestled for 3 years at 189.  Should he have moved up, just to give someone else a chance to wrestle 189?

Everyone stand back...I speak Kentuckian...

Weeelllllsssss  Ya'll sees.  Tis like this ya see.  I thinks tis dah youngun's choice.  If'in he can make da wait, he can wrestle da wait.  If'in he can't, he cant'.

Weeelllllsssss   Ya'll sees.   Tis like this ya see.   I thinks tis dah youngun's choice.   If'in he can make da wait, he can wrestle da wait.  If'in he can't, he cant'.

I think that's a little more West Virginian, but I'll give you a pass.

Weeelllllsssss   Ya'll sees.   Tis like this ya see.   I thinks tis dah youngun's choice.   If'in he can make da wait, he can wrestle da wait.  If'in he can't, he cant'.

When you say wrestle are you actually meaning "rassle"?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.