How did you get your screenname?

Y2CJ41

Used my First and Middle Names and combined them with the weight I planned to wrestle in college before they changed the weights (my first year was the year they changed them).

JO(shua) MAR(k) 132. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i graduated high school weighing around 210, even though i wrestled heavyweight my senior year.  So i went away to college and put on a few pounds.  Over christmas break my freshman year i went to watch my old school at the ECIC, and my high school coach said it looked like i put on a few pounds and i needed to start working out again, and out of the crowd one of the parents of a wrestler on the team said, "yeah, and those 12oz curls don't count." 

haha good story 8)

I'm in the Marines and 47959 is my home area code (Monon, Indiana) ;D

wow, there cant be more than 13 people that live in monon and we have one here on our board ;D

haha yea if you blink while driving through Monon you just might miss it... but i still bleed North White Viking Blue ;D ha where u from Midget5589??

My screenname is fairly basic.  When I was in high school at Union County, my best friend AJ Bryson called my running style bizzare during cross country practice, but he pronounced it "bizzard."  Following this, it was shortened to "Bizz" or "Bizzy" during the wrestling season and thus became my nickname.  Now, it simply means that I am a "busy" coach.

wow, there cant be more than 13 people that live in monon and we have one here on our board ;D

haha yea if you blink while driving through Monon you just might miss it... but i still bleed North White Viking Blue ;D ha where u from Midget5589??

I was there a few times a year, I was a Benton County boy. When did you graduate?

My story is pretty hard to follow.  Back in the 60's my mom and dad were playing "house" and I was created.  I was given my fathers last name, Funk. 

laporte(see: football uniform im wearing in picture)

I was there a few times a year, I was a Benton County boy. When did you graduate?

BC huh i knew a kid who was a real good wrestler from BC and he joined the Corps around the same time i did but i cant remeber his name we worked out a lot together over the summer before we left for Boot Camp i think he wrestled around 140 but i graduated in 07 and i think he did too 06 at the earliest wat about you?

oh Laporte  I wrestled at North Judson my freshman year and the wrestling sectional is there got to admit Laporte Sectional has to be one of the toughest in the state and the Portage regional

laporte(see: football uniform im wearing in picture)

BC huh i knew a kid who was a real good wrestler from BC and he joined the Corps around the same time i did but i cant remeber his name we worked out a lot together over the summer before we left for Boot Camp i think he wrestled around 140 but i graduated in 07 and i think he did too 06 at the earliest wat about you?

I graduated in '03, I can't think of who that would be that went into the military. We had a couple go to U Indy that year if I remember.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.