Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings *2/3*

Y2CJ41

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KoKo B-Ware

I tell you what

103--Adams from Bellmont beats Bevans of Yorktown.  Adams isn't even ranked.  Great job to that kid. 

160--Busse from Bellmont beats Castner of Yorktown.  Busse is ranked lower than Castner.  Great job to that kid as well.

Looks like Bellmont came to wrestle tonight.

Y2, so you don't get mad at me, I ain't sayin' that you are wrong on your rankings, I love the fact you do all you do.

I am just surprised that Adams beat Bevans and Busse beat Castner.  So I had to look at the rankings to see where each was.  That's all.

Probably the fact that he didn't even get out of sectional last year and the fact that he has yet to see any of the better kids in the semi-state or state.

not trying to call you out, but there have been numerous times when you said that what happened last year has nothing to do with this year. 

Where are your rankings? If you have such huge issues with my rankings please do not even look at them, heck I'll even make it so this topic doesn't appear for you so you will never have to look at these horrible rankings ever again.

Every single post you have made has been ripping these rankings, please do not ever look at them ever again because you obviously think they are the worst rankings out there.

I will gladly pass the torch to you next for the Fort Wayne semi-state rankings and you can try to compile the data and deal with people that say so-and-so should be ranked this and that and sit there and complain the whole time.

Ya'll get off of Y2's back.  He is the man.

None of you could do the job he does.  Quit complaining.  You try keeping track of 14 weight classes and all the wrestlers and teams that there are in INDIANA.  You guys need to show some respect.  Y2 is doing the best he can.

Even ESPN and all the top dollar coaches don't get the rankings right in Basketball, Football or etc....if they can't get it 100% right then give Y2 some slack. 

I'm out...time to eat...gotta get my 1200 cals in.

Y2, I never once said you rankings were horrible.  I didn't mean to push the wrong button, I was doing it all in good fun, because there were numerous times you told me and other people on here rankings are based on this year.  And when I saw what you had posted about a kid from last year, I thought it was funny, and all in good fun, I thought I would point it out. 

Y2 is doing a great job. When I wrestled in high school my coach told me to never look at rankings because when sectionals start your 0-0.  Rankings don't mean anything but it's good to see someone taking his time out of life to show grown adults and kids his prespective of Indiana High School Wrestling. Besides rankings were getting brackets, tournament info, dual scores, etc... What more can you ask for??? So don't worry about why "John Doe" is not ranked, or why is "John" ranked under "Bob"? Every one is not PERFECT. like my spelling.... KEEP IT UP Y2.. By the way, my jr. year 96-97 season I ran across a really good wrestler in the regional finals. Never seen him or heard of him but he had a nice record, like 32-3 a senior from GARRETT. I  was like 25-5... I won 5-2... I never looked at his record until after the match............. I gotta a pix of the podium Y2....

KoKo B Ware better watch it or he might be KoKo B Gone.

what are you talking about?  I looked at his post and he did not say anything wrong or offensive... just saying to get kicked off here i would say you have to do something wrong first.  This is a forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if some cant take that then so be it.  peace

Guest KoKo B-Ware

Ouch...you guys hurt my feelings talking about me behind my back!!

First...what did I do to get the Ko Ko B-Gone?? 

I never made Y2 mad and if I did, I didn't mean too.

I just said I love his rankings and anyone that complains is dumb.  What I did say was I love seeing upsets like Adams not ranked beating Bevans and Busse beating Castner.  Never said...Y2 you suck at rankings.  Y2 does a better job at keeping us up to date than anyone else in the world does for any sport.

Y2 I will say I am sorry if I did upset you.  Never meant too man, you do a great job.  But if I still deserve the Ko Ko B-Gone title, then it was nice doing business with you all and keep up the good work Y2!

PS...I think GOUL hates me  :-[

What have I missed between KoKo and Goul?  Sounds like a gruge going on.

Y2 is as close as I have ever seen him on his rankings.  They arent' going to be perfect, but hey give the man props.  Where would you rank yourself if you were still wrestling Y2?  And what weight?

I just looked back through all my posts, and I only had three posts that gave my opinion on the rankings, and they all included the same person.  Never once did I criticize the rankings or say they were wrong, I was simply posting facts about a wretler I believed should be ranked, and asked for a simple reason of why he wasn't ranked.  Don't be mad, I really appreciate the work you do, and if the rankings weren't on here, i would have nothing else to do all day while sitting in class

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.