Mooresville hot dogs

I got to spend this past weekend at Mooresville highschool.  Since I was there for two days, I prayed to to the hot dog gods that they provide the Mooresville concession stand with quality dogs.  When I first walked up to the counter, I could see that the hot dogs were being prepared on those quality 7/11 rollers, so that was a great sign.  After handing over my money ($3 for a hot dog) I opened up the wrapper and what I saw brought a tear to my eye.  In front of me was a plump, juicy, reddish hot dog.  So, with great anticipation I took a bite, and let me tell you, the hot dog gods heard my prayers.  This hot dog could have been considered a delicacy.  Just to add to the experience, the bun was very good as well.  So, the Mooresville highschool hotdogs get 8 slices of pizza out of 8.  <chef's kiss> I'll be at Hanover Central on January 6 for a retaste of what they say us a hotdog.  Thank you for reading.

PXL_20231229_134359301.jpg

On 12/31/2023 at 5:47 PM, rookie78 said:

Maybe the great state of Indiana has a challenger for Joey Chestnut?

I ain't like that.  I ordered two hot dogs, a pretzel, and a coke and I was good for most of the day.  Just a side note, I don't even eat hot dogs all that often, but for some reason enjoying a hot dog at a wrestling meet or tournament puts a smile on my face.  

4 hours ago, Christopher Bohn said:

I ain't like that.  I ordered two hot dogs, a pretzel, and a coke and I was good for most of the day.  Just a side note, I don't even eat hot dogs all that often, but for some reason enjoying a hot dog at a wrestling meet or tournament puts a smile on my face.  

I felt the same about popcorn when I was coaching.  If you can, try to get over to Northeast Indiana for an event and opt for pork burgers.  You will find heaven in every bite, Courtesy of  https://www.facebook.com/mishlersmeats/

1 hour ago, busstogate said:

I felt the same about popcorn when I was coaching.  If you can, try to get over to Northeast Indiana for an event and opt for pork burgers.  You will find heaven in every bite, Courtesy of  https://www.facebook.com/mishlersmeats/

I have friends in LaGrange and Noble Counties that swear by Mishler’s pork burgers. I haven’t had the chance to try one myself.

4 hours ago, busstogate said:

Every home PH football game, the PH Wrestling team sells them.....hands-down the porkburgers around.