AL Smith Predictions

Cmoney125

Over under how many times you will hear……….

”we were winning by 14 and got caught”

”we had the flu”

”the refs blew a call” 

“My kid was a junior high state champ”

” we placed at State………oh it was JV state” 

let’s hear the rest of the seeding meeting comments! 

18 minutes ago, crosstownrivals said:

Over under how many times you will hear……….

”we were winning by 14 and got caught”

”we had the flu”

”the refs blew a call” 

“My kid was a junior high state champ”

” we placed at State………oh it was JV state” 

let’s hear the rest of the seeding meeting comments! 

Who were your losses to?

It was a quality loss.

Wrong kid/different kid.

We beat him at the IHPO.

Last year Snider finished with 94.5 points.  We finished 13th. We had a champ and a runner up.  The Runner Up ended up being the state runner up. The Champ was a qualifier. No other Snider wrestler at The Al Smith made it to the second day; including a Regional Champ.  They are all gone.  We may not get a finalist.  I have us cracking 94.5.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

2 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Last year Snider finished with 94.5 points.  We finished 13th. We had a champ and a runner up.  The Runner Up ended up being the state runner up. The Champ was a qualifier. No other Snider wrestler at The Al Smith made it to the second day; including a Regional Champ.  They are all gone.  We may not get a finalist.  I have us cracking 94.5.

Based on early seed projections... they are at 23 points.

Sorry, not a prediction.  Question-Can't remember the rules for Al Smith spectators.  Can we bring in a drink, food, chair, etc?   Or is the place on lock down?

Just don’t want to walk back through the parking lot back to my car if I don't have to….However, I could probably use the steps.

Thank you

15 hours ago, joebucha said:

Sorry, not a prediction.  Question-Can't remember the rules for Al Smith spectators.  Can we bring in a drink, food, chair, etc?   Or is the place on lock down?

Just don’t want to walk back through the parking lot back to my car if I don't have to….However, I could probably use the steps.

Thank you

IIRC chairs, food, and drinks are all ok, but no hard sided coolers except for the teams.