Team Rankings: IndianaMat Top 10 - 3A - Dec. 11th

decbell1

13 hours ago, brickfor6 said:

Plymouth deserves the #10 spot. 

Their results were not uploaded into our system until after the rankings were completed Monday morning. I can't scour every thread on here to find scores. Plymouth certainly deserves it after learning of those results, I agree. We will update again next Monday. 

24 minutes ago, decbell1 said:

Their results were not uploaded into our system until after the rankings were completed Monday morning. I can't scour every thread on here to find scores. Plymouth certainly deserves it after learning of those results, I agree. We will update again next Monday. 

All good! Thanks for the hard work

46 minutes ago, decbell1 said:

21 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

All good! Thanks for the hard work

Thank you, I understand rankings arent easy, and thank you brickie for the vouch