23-24 season preview magazine

3 minutes ago, formercollegekid said:

@Y2CJ41 great work as always.

Did notice that girls 135... has the same girl ranked 2 times at 12/13 amber Blackburn.

Time to move someone up from the watch list on to the top 16.

Updated, that was my fault on that one. Should have the right 16 there now.

8 hours ago, buttler73 said:

Great job on the Magazine!

Peyton Hornsby from New Palestine is currently listed under Middle School #4 or 5 I think but is a Freshman this year @New Palestine Wrestling. Please update if it still possible. 

We got that fixed sir! Thank you 

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

If you want a physical copy of the magazine order by 4pm Wednesday. I will be ordering them after that, so it would not guarantee you getting your favorite wrestler on the cover.

Well I ordered a virtual copy and it still won’t let me look. 

23 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

It's separate, I got it out too late and others were already renewing. 

Thanks for the update. Can you let us know how to re-up the Silverback?  I bought the magazine and don’t mind doing it separately this year but when I go to the “Subscriptions” menu tab it says my current one expires 11/16/2023 but there is no link or button to renew. I 100% could be missing something obvious so advanced apologies if so. 

29 minutes ago, Lawdiggity said:

Thanks for the update. Can you let us know how to re-up the Silverback?  I bought the magazine and don’t mind doing it separately this year but when I go to the “Subscriptions” menu tab it says my current one expires 11/16/2023 but there is no link or button to renew. I 100% could be missing something obvious so advanced apologies if so. 

It didn't have a renewal term set and now does. You may get an email, if not after it expires you'll be able to renew.

I waited a week to be gracious and diplomatic: Kevon Russel from Fort Wayne Snider should be ranked at 157.  2X SSQ. Ticket rounder in an injury shortened season.  Had 4 losses on the season: 3 tough ones to Jackson Todd a 7th placer who graduated.  And 7-0 to Betz in the ticket round.  All after a meniscus tear during football season.  Has beaten guys that are ranked at the weight.

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I waited a week to be gracious and diplomatic: Kevon Russel from Fort Wayne Snider should be ranked at 157.  2X SSQ. Ticket rounder in an injury shortened season.  Had 4 losses on the season: 3 tough ones to Jackson Todd a 7th placer who graduated.  And 7-0 to Betz in the ticket round.  All after a meniscus tear during football season.  Has beaten guys that are ranked at the weight.

+1 on Kevon.

2 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

He will be on the next update, I am not sure why I had him as gradurated. I currently have him at #8 at 157

1 hour ago, Trinedad said:

I made the online purchase this evening, how long before I can actually download it to see all the glorious things in there.

IMMEDIATELY.  Just try to open it again and it should show.

Edited by buttler73
Was wrong aanswer