P4P 4 v 3 timers

I created a bracket of 4 time state champs  (exception of Nick Lee) and the most recent 3 timers and made it a single elimination bracket (sorry i couldn’t figure out how to fit the bracket on one snipit)with everyone the same weight. No consideration to college, and strictly their junior or senior years of high school. Top 4 can only place. I also used a randomizer to mix up the bracket. Attached is the bracket roster and bracket. Fill out it to the best of your ability. 

5E622C9F-E9AB-4FD6-BB22-1280F4E6E4CA.png

5B4892B5-2295-4B8B-8690-61988D8D01F2.png

DB86D31D-96DD-49DB-B3A2-E2D3A1A6DE89.png

Edited by Jayruss

9 hours ago, NavyGonzo said:

I know I'm on the older side of things, but leaving David Palmer out... Ouch!

Agreed.  Big oversight in my mind.  4 time undefeated Lance Ellis left off, too.  And the undefeated kid (drawing a blank on name) from Bloomington South needs some consideration as well.

It looks like they were only considering relative recent wrestlers.

2 hours ago, piscis1956 said:

Agreed.  Big oversight in my mind.  4 time undefeated Lance Ellis left off, too.  And the undefeated kid (drawing a blank on name) from Bloomington South needs some consideration as well.

Pat Cassity?  From the mid-nineties? 

*Edit...nope...he went to Bloomington North

Edited by BoonVegas

2 hours ago, piscis1956 said:

If we are going with old school Bloomington HS the pillars are Estell Ritter 4X and Charles McDaniels 3X

After the split, the a Bloomington South 3X was Randy May and for Bloomington North 3X Pat Cassidy. 

Edited by MattM

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
that this bracket needs a makeover . Reminds me of old Middle School State brackets . Names left off, Names shouldn’t be on there, then while I’m on this Middle School State . Who remembers spending 12-14 hours at New Castle gym sitting on hard wood steps….. errrrr concrete .  

I kid 😂😂😂

Edited by TeamGarcia

• 2 weeks later...