Dark Horses

19 hours ago, gsmith58 said:

I'm not sure that I'd call her a Darkhorse; she is pretty well established ;)

True, but not nearly as established as DeMarco who was mentioned earlier.  Do that many people think she will make a run under the lights like the topic mentioned?  

21 minutes ago, hogleg said:

True, but not nearly as established as DeMarco who was mentioned earlier.  Do that many people think she will make a run under the lights like the topic mentioned?  

DeMarco seemed like the best known commodity that few seem excited about.  Where's the lie?

On 1/2/2023 at 1:56 PM, hogleg said:

Julianna O'Campo

She will have to get through Horn and Bollinger first. 

Getting through Horn is going to be a tough order for anyone. If you’ve seen the size of this kid you will begin to understand. Not only that but he’s just a tough wrestler.

3 hours ago, hogleg said:

Do that many people think she will make a run under the lights like the topic mentioned?  

I see your point on 'make a run to the finals.' That makes sense. My focus was on Darkhorse aspect which implies, to me, out of the top ten. Would anyone be shocked to see her make the semis?

3 hours ago, Justin Ratliff said:

One never knows with the draws. Aren't all three are coming out of different Regionals; I would expect, worse case scenario, a three. She certainly could overcome that. I mean, she did just win Al Smith. Not to mention, she's a State Qualifier who held her own with a very good State Runner up.

19 hours ago, Justin Ratliff said:

Getting through Horn is going to be a tough order for anyone. If you’ve seen the size of this kid you will begin to understand. Not only that but he’s just a tough wrestler.

We saw him at North Montgomery.  He is a big 106 for sure

• 2 weeks later...