College Dual Season is upon us. What are your Big10 team feeling/expectations/takes?

I don't think IU beats Maryland or Purdue.  Lineup changes or injuries could change my opinion.  Wrestlestat has Maryland winning and I think some of the IU bonus points VS Purdue are a little suspect.  Guess we will see!  

8 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

Purdue and IU will finish in the bottom 2-3 teams in the big 10

This maybe reality. Maryland will not lose to Purdue or Indiana. Northwestern could be the only other maybe besides Michigan State. This is all predicated on all starters participating. Big IF here! 

On 1/3/2023 at 9:15 PM, Disco said:

This maybe reality. Maryland will not lose to Purdue or Indiana. Northwestern could be the only other maybe besides Michigan State. This is all predicated on all starters participating. Big IF here! 

So I put my foot 🦶 n my mouth with Maryland. Great win for the Hoosiers. Angel has the guys fighting. 
nobody calling me out here. I would have thought south’s dad would have given me some flack. His style. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 2:49 PM, Indianasuperfan said:

Wow I didn’t think Indiana would pull off that upset on Maryland. Maybe now the coaches, athletes, and program can get some respect. Seems like they are doing something right in Bloomington, lets see how long it can last. 

While it was a good win, I don't think this moves the needle much in regards to respect for the program.  They beat a similar program that has been struggling for years.

3 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

While it was a good win, I don't think this moves the needle much in regards to respect for the program.  They beat a similar program that has been struggling for years.

I agree

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Yes

Another B1G win or two would be huge.  Purdue is a possibility?  Michigan State?

...and Coach Escobedo really needs an All-American.  I really think crossing that threshold will be a big deal for recruiting.  Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, matts said:

Another B1G win or two would be huge.  Purdue is a possibility?  Michigan State?

...and Coach Escobedo really needs an All-American.  I really think crossing that threshold will be a big deal for recruiting.  Fingers crossed.

Man, yes! Purdue is in the realm of possibility. Michigan State might be a stretch. But with what has been happening this year. Indiana is in the hunt for mid place, in the conference.