Have to buy a flo account to watch state?

FCFIGHTER170

46 minutes ago, pjayroza said:

Anyone have any hints on how to stream all 4 mats?  Flo is making me pick one and then I cast it to my tv.  I am sure it is user error, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Be nice if Flo via a stream device had the split screen option like they do for some events. But your only option seems to be opening multiple windows on a computer, organizing them in a quad option, and then casting or HDMI cable the computer into your TV.

41 minutes ago, MattM said:

Be nice if Flo via a stream device had the split screen option like they do for some events. But your only option seems to be opening multiple windows on a computer, organizing them in a quad option, and then casting or HDMI cable the computer into your TV.

If you are on a laptop, there are icons in the upper right corner allowing you to choose a 1, 2 or 4 mat format.  Maybe I'm a simpleton, but the 4 mat format is too busy for me and I can't concentrate on any.  I cast one to my TV and bounce between the other 3 on my laptop.  Then switching the cast mat on my TV as matches change.  The only issue i have had is the video gets behind on matches I'm not watching and i have to constantly referesh when I switch matches.

1 hour ago, SWINfan said:

If you are on a laptop, there are icons in the upper right corner allowing you to choose a 1, 2 or 4 mat format.  Maybe I'm a simpleton, but the 4 mat format is too busy for me and I can't concentrate on any.  I cast one to my TV and bounce between the other 3 on my laptop.  Then switching the cast mat on my TV as matches change.  The only issue i have had is the video gets behind on matches I'm not watching and i have to constantly referesh when I switch matches.

Is that through Flo via Computer, IHSAA via a Computer or possibly both?   Also you still pick which audio feed you want pull from?  If so I'll have to give that one a try this evening.

1 hour ago, MattM said:

Is that through Flo via Computer, IHSAA via a Computer or possibly both?   Also you still pick which audio feed you want pull from?  If so I'll have to give that one a try this evening.

Yes here's what I do on my laptop - go to TrackWrestling and login with your FloAccount.  Go to the State tourney and choose Video.  There will be a button that says "Live Video" - click that and a new tab will come up for Flowrestling that has the 4 feeds. 

At the top right, there is an icon showing 4 squares - if you click that it will ask you to "Select a Feed" for each of the quadrants.  Click on the quadrants one by one, then choose Mats 1-4 from right below there to fill the spaces. 

Once all 4 of them are in place, you can just click on any of the 4 in your quadrant and the audio feed will switch to that mat's announcers.  

One note - sometimes the videos/audios are a little out of sync, so for example I was listening to Mat 2 earlier today and during a break in action they were describing what was happening on Mat 1 - however their audio was ahead of the Mat 1 video by about 5 seconds, so I heard there was a fall before I saw it occur on the video feed.

Edited by base

1 hour ago, Ahawkeye said:

I know we are all unpleased with IHSAA but if we're starting the second session at 7 pm why the heck are we having 2 sessions? This is so stupid!

Its makes for a quicker turn around for the light weights if they are going to start the morning session too.  

1 hour ago, MattM said:

Flo subscription 

Track Wrestling Dashboard

Laptop

Hope that helps!

14 minutes ago, J7192 said:

Really wish the Flo app had a way to cast the quad view to TV.

Flo has the ability to set up a Quad option as an additional link within the App.  I’ve watched events that way before, but someone has to create it on their end. I just skip the App for this one and HDMI my laptop quad view into my TV.  

Edited by MattM

3 hours ago, Beamaker said:

I haven’t been able to run two yet

On Flo, via Track Wrestling, I've run mats on my laptop and mobile phone with no problems.  Yesterday and today.

5 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

Ok I live near Evansville, if I go through ihsaa app will i get finals live? Says on IHSAA web page if you live in Bally Sports market then you get it delayed???

How did that turn out?  Are you able to watch now?

Not very well... Sort of, I went to a relatives house who has has Bally Sports and am watching it for free. When i went to purchase the "package" from IHSAA my options were to purchase Friday night Saturday morning semi finals and consolations for 15 bucks i could add semistate and pay 25. I had the option to buy 30 minutes before consolations. I waited till 5 minutes before to buy finals and figured they would wait until the finals were over to allow purchase. So I'm enjoying a beverage (or 2) and watching some awesome wrestling for free. Flo needs to let us buy ala cart. I would probably purchase more if I could do it ala cart especially if they had (and they probably do) college maeets and tournaments.

Edited by Ahawkeye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.