State Tournament Seating

Southern Side

It would be nice if each school were alloted x amount of tckets in a section but how the heck would we figure out how many each needed? If MD has 6 wrestlers and school xyz has one wrestler there's no way to decide how many tickets each school needs??? Then we're all in there mixed up amongst ourselves with no "fan section" for any school. This will be an interesting dynamic.

Not saying I have the funds to do this but how much are the "sky boxes" and how many people do they hold?

I think each school that has a wrestler represented should get X amount of tickets together per wrestler (maybe 8 or 10).  These could be allotted to family of the wrestlers first, then whoever is decided after that. 

Put all these seats in prime locations - this would guarantee that family and close friends get a great view.  After that, tickets are up for grabs - people can use the buying together strategies to do the best they can to get close seating

On 2/4/2022 at 9:57 AM, base said:

I think each school that has a wrestler represented should get X amount of tickets together per wrestler (maybe 8 or 10).  These could be allotted to family of the wrestlers first, then whoever is decided after that. 

Put all these seats in prime locations - this would guarantee that family and close friends get a great view.  After that, tickets are up for grabs - people can use the buying together strategies to do the best they can to get close seating

Unfortunately, this would require way too much planning, as the mat assignment would play into what are considered good seats. If a wrestler is on mat 4, those seats would be much different than if they were on mat 1. I don't think anyone is going to go through that much effort to make sure that schools get the right sections. not to  mention schools who have several wrestlers, and getting to each one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.