Team State Results & Discussion

SWINfan

17 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

May not want conversations at the table broadcasted??? Idk??? 

Isn’t this the same place that has a DJ, fog machine, light show, and a student broadcast team for some dual meets?  Now they don’t seem to have someone capable of setting up a remote mic that is far enough away from the table help for at least the 4A team state finals match. You sure this isn’t being set up in the fine Hendricks County town of Amo?

Edited by MattM

23 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

What they told me man….. Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News 

I'll tell you what I said to MattyB.   I get it.  Watching online events I have heard some ridiculous stuff from table or near table conversations.  Some inappropriate and some just downright annoying. In their position, I wouldn't want to hear all of the complaints either.  But trying to watch this kind of event, pretty much all day with no sounds, whistles, fan noise, etc. is terrible.  If they kept the sound on, the user would at least have the option to mute when they want.  It just goes to the fact the fan watching at home isn't considered important.  Maybe the answer is to figure out a way to keep/minimize much of the table talk that's not about wrestling?   I'm now talking about a bigger thing than just today.  And I understand it will never be perfect. But it doesn't have to be either/or, in the long term.  When viewed that way, the at home viewer will always lose.  But that user IS paying. 

I see it from both sides, I really do.  I understand its not easy to put together an event and those that do much of the "operations" have it tough and often thankless  a lot of the time.  But, it would be nice to see a change in focus that wants to make it the best for all viewers whether at the gym or online.  And not just be told to be happy we have access because we didn't used to.  We are happy and are showing that happiness with $$ too.

I hope that helps those see things in a slightly less crybaby way!   :) 

Edited by SWINfan

1 minute ago, base said:

Not sure what happened there - Mendez was up 2-1 and then I guess the match was just defaulted??

Inj. Default is what’s listed. 

Edited by MattM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.