Toughest Non-Mooresville Regional Weight Class

purdue02

I will give some thought to this Topic. Yes Mooresville Regional is a Meatgrinder. It has always been. A Weight that Pops out at me is the 195 at Evansville North. Look at the rankings you basically have the States top 3 Wrestlers with Purdy-

Castle, Sollars-EMD & Willman-NoPo. Then there will be a wrestler that will make some noise for themselves and their School.

Now the other weight class that I see a true fight just to make Semi State and draw into a Top Ranked kid is going to be 126 at Bloomington Regional. This is an area closer to my home base. My real question is Lane Gilbert of Sullivan??  

Why you ask, cause he wants to stay at 120! Was recently injuried and came back to wrestle in Greencastle at 126 that weekend. So what fits him and Sullivan the

BEST?  The Regional already has 5/6 wrestlers that have been in the Rankings this year by Joe in the 126 State Class.

Wrestlers like H May-THS, B Lain-Tell City, B Weaver-Owen Vlly, P King-New Alb, A Gann-Bl. South, Shackelford-Fl Cnt and other tough wrestler out of the Bl.North and Southridge Sectionlas. 

So my thoughts Good Luck to all and have a Safe Holiday, Bigtoe19.  🤫

Edited by Bigtoe19
margins

Based on current FW Semi State/State rankings, 126 at Goshen is solid:

#1/#3 Aiden Sprague, East Noble

#2 Nick Olson, Goshen

#5/#15Mikey Kallamani, Jimtown

#7 Zac Pica, Fremont

#8 Isaiah McCue, Angola 

Could also throw into the mix Keagan Schlabach, Lakeland and Gavin Roberts, Prairie Heights

1 hour ago, littlevito said:

138 Jay County Regional

State/Semi-State

#5/#1 Julius Gerencser (Daleville) State Placer

#9/#2 Dominic Litchfield (Bellmont) State Qualifier

#11/#3 Cameron Clark (Jay County) State Qualifier

NR/#4 Austin Lewis (Bluffton) State Qualifier

#15#5 Dillion Tuttle (Delta)

And Silas Loshe South Adams who beat Lewis earlier this season

As mention up there with Big Toe Quote this is NOT even close . 

oh yeah GIF

195 at Evansville North  

#1 Purdy vs. #2 Sollars vs. #3 Willman then those 3 feed into Evansville Semi State that brings in #5 Gunnar Henry and #8 Van Skinner . 🥶 

EPIC REGIONAL … wish I was there . 
INSANE SEMI-STATE …. I’m there . 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.