5. Indianapolis Cathedral
6. Floyd Central
7. New Prairie
8. Penn
9. Avon
10. Castle

View full team ranking

Excited Which One GIF 
I don’t know, it’s like Burg, CP, EMD, CG all could win it . So eager to watch this unfold early February. Don’t know who to pick ? They look great, they look great, they’re real deep, no results on them, no they look great  ? what if ? 2nd guessing myself ? upset here, there. Coin flips best 2 of 3, nope, didn’t work . What if I draw stones like Survivor, if you get the black stone your not the Champ ? That will give me a true winner right ? Nope ! What if we draw sticks ? Any mini minne mo… dang ! 

This year could be the most open EVER to me   ? Who agrees ? 

11 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Excited Which One GIF 
I don’t know, it’s like Burg, CP, EMD, CG all could win it . So eager to watch this unfold early February. Don’t know who to pick ? They look great, they look great, they’re real deep, no results on them, no they look great  ? what if ? 2nd guessing myself ? upset here, there. Coin flips best 2 of 3, nope, didn’t work . What if I draw stones like Survivor, if you get the black stone your not the Champ ? That will give me a true winner right ? Nope ! What if we draw sticks ? Any mini minne mo… dang ! 

Being biased to MD, but I still think BB will be the team to beat regardless. CP is very strong, but I see the strength of BB schedule and their STACKED lineup, it’ll be very difficult to beat. CG or Indy Cathedral will be dark horses as well. 4A Team State will be fun!

On 12/22/2021 at 8:45 AM, TeamGarcia said:

Excited Which One GIF 

Woof woof 😉😉

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.