Fort Wayne Semi State

The Zebra

3 hours ago, maligned said:

Ruble

Sprague

Arthur

Veazy

Currie

Veazy could be #1 or #2 here even this year.  Definitely will be not far in the future.

Have you ever seen Veazy wrestle?  C’mon can y’all not see?  No disrespect to anyone else in our semi-state but stop.  The kids even know.  We have never had anyone from our semi-state with his accomplishments coming into high school.   I like Lil Rubes so maybe I’ll let that one slide. But besides that: Veazy. Hands up, Hands down, Flat out.  Upside down, inside out.  Round and Round and twice on Tuesday.   

2 hours ago, Peopleschamp said:

Ruble 

Veazy

Currie

Sprague 

Bertsch

No one has said it so I will.. I think Bertsch from Bluffton, I believe he deserves to be up there! Anyone want to disagree?

Bertsch is a stud and I think he can make a run in February. Definitely underrated in our semi state, especially being a 3x qualifier one time placer, and gave schoef all he wanted last year. 

2 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

Talented, yes! Do I think he will be on the podium, yes… Do I think he’s in the top 5 P4P in Fort Wayne, No. Maybe in a few years he will be!

That’s why it’s a prediction.  I predict that he does far more than just medal. I’ve seen him up close, know his dad and brother: he is the real deal.  If he got 7th I wouldn’t be surprised.  If he won it all: I wouldn’t be surprised.

3 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

That’s why it’s a prediction.  I predict that he does far more than just medal. I’ve seen him up close, know his dad and brother: he is the real deal.  If he got 7th I wouldn’t be surprised.  If he won it all: I wouldn’t be surprised.

Win it all, that would be cool! What’s the line on that?

21 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

Talented, yes! Do I think he will be on the podium, yes… Do I think he’s in the top 5 P4P in Fort Wayne, No. Maybe in a few years he will be!

Honestly I don’t know enough about the Fort Wayne area but I think he has legit chance to be Top 5 or better this year. We will see if he out places any of the original Top 5 FW P4P. 

6 hours ago, FWwrestling1996 said:

1. Ruble 

2. Veazy 

3. Sprague

4. Brooks 

5. Bertch/Shepherd 

no one mentioned brooks from wabash  and he’s a 2x state medalist?

Brody Arthur pinned his way to a Semi-state title and got 5th. To not have him in your top 5 is just being silly.  But then again you do like Ohio State so you are not in a good way right now I understand.

15 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Brody Arthur pinned his way to a Semi-state title and got 5th. To not have him in your top 5 is just being silly.  But then again you do like Ohio State so you are not in a good way right now I understand.

Brody also picked up a win this summer over Carter Martinson who committed to Iowa a couple weeks ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.