State rankings updated

ontherise219

wrote this on the e-ville rankings thread: is there a reason McKinley of Tecumseh isn't ranked at 182? Is he out? (46-2 ticket rounder last year with the regional win over E-ville #5 Mohler; split this year with #8 Guerrier and isn't ranked in E-ville or state)

Edited by maligned

I don't understand how you rank guys higher in State then in their semi states?  Poynter is ahead of Triana in semi state but its reversed in State rankings?  I'm not picking either over the other cause they are both studs, but it should be same one ranked over other in both. 

I don't understand how you rank guys higher in State then in their semi states? Poynter is ahead of Triana in semi state but its reversed in State rankings? I'm not picking either over the other cause they are both studs, but it should be same one ranked over other in both.

Different people rank semi plus they are not all updated at the same time. Give it time and the semi might get updated to match the state or the opposite.

I finished the semi state rankings before i finished the state rankings when lining it up Collin has the head to head win then both have losses to dickens. Triana beat rooks after rooks beat Poynter Moving Triana ahead of rooks/Poynter. Really they could but be in the same spot and dickens could be ahead of both if not for the loss to Bealmer

Different people rank semi plus they are not all updated at the same time. Give it time and the semi might get updated to match the state or the opposite.

I ranked both EC and the state

I finished the semi state rankings before i finished the state rankings when lining it up Collin has the head to head win then both have losses to dickens. Triana beat rooks after rooks beat Poynter Moving Triana ahead of rooks/Poynter. Really they could but be in the same spot and dickens could be ahead of both if not for the loss to Bealmer

I ranked both EC and the state

Crap well I stand corrected kinda. Lol Edited by Sydokun

Also hopefully everyone catches we added college committment to the rankings page. Also we have notable results for almost every wranked wrestler. Thank you for everyone who sends them in, we appreciate it

I love this new part of the rankings.  Thank you.

Let me preface this question by saying the rankings look great and pretty spot on in my opinion (which means nothing) but I do have a question.....In state rankings you have Hiestand from Yorktown at 138 and Rutter from Yorktown at 145 but in FWSS you have Hiestand at 152 and Rutter at 138.  Just curious which was correct.

Let me preface this question by saying the rankings look great and pretty spot on in my opinion (which means nothing) but I do have a question.....In state rankings you have Hiestand from Yorktown at 138 and Rutter from Yorktown at 145 but in FWSS you have Hiestand at 152 and Rutter at 138.  Just curious which was correct.

Those two and SS #5 Alex Barr have been mixed and matched at those 3 weights.  I'm guessing it would have to come from a Yorktown horse's mouth to know for sure where they will end up.  Interestingly, Hiestand went 138 for team state, then steamrolled through a tough bracket at Mooresville to win 152 there just a few days later.

Edited by maligned

Let me preface this question by saying the rankings look great and pretty spot on in my opinion (which means nothing) but I do have a question.....In state rankings you have Hiestand from Yorktown at 138 and Rutter from Yorktown at 145 but in FWSS you have Hiestand at 152 and Rutter at 138. Just curious which was correct.

I heard hiestand won the wrestle off at 38. But it is only speculation. I do state and EC rankings spires does FW our rankings will be different.

Why would a kid drop substantially when he has no additional losses since the previous 2 updates? Not that it really matters, most of us know that these rankings mean little to nothing, & that they are done, mainly just for the fun of it...but I was just trying to understand your thought process when you are shuffling kids around....

Why would a kid drop substantially when he has no additional losses since the previous 2 updates? Not that it really matters, most of us know that these rankings mean little to nothing, & that they are done, mainly just for the fun of it...but I was just trying to understand your thought process when you are shuffling kids around....

Which kid? Sometimes people around them will move around or maybe a loss to someone who dropped a couple matches

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.