145 - #4 Evan Smiley, Beech Grove

152 - #5 Brett Johnson, Perry Meridian

160 - #6 Brendon Helm, Avon

170 - #1 Dylan Lydy, Ben Davis

182 - #4 Connor James, Roncalli

195 - #1 Blake Rypel, Cathedral

220 - #3 Corvoiser Morrow, Warren Central

285 - #2 Norman Oglesby, Ben Davis

Averages out to 2.71 by the rankings, not opinion.  Just for fun, can the Region, Evansville, or Fort Wayne do better?

No

I said East of I-65, not West.

Whatever, do you want to include Valpo, LaPorte and Maybe South Bend too????

I know you said East, I was just stating that I lived on the West side of I65 - and EVEN I would say that Lake and Porter is the Region.  I would include Valpo since it is in Porter County.  LaPorte no, since that is in LaPorte county.  South Bend also no, since that is St. Joe county.  It's science.

Urban Dictionary - "According to The Chicago Tribune, Lake County is a included in the Chicago Metropolitan Area, but the TRUE region is located only in the Northwest area of Lake County IN; consisting of Whiting, East Chicago, Hammond, Munster, Highland, Griffith, Gary, and the North sides of Dyer, Shererville, and Marrillville. The South sides of Dyer, Shererville, and Marrillville along with St. John, Crown Point, Hobart, and Lake Station (aka Snake Nation) are only considered Semi-Region (People from there can still consider themselves “regionites,” but must bow down to anyone from the TRUE region). People from Porter County, La Porte County, and Southern areas of Lake County such as Lowell, who tell people they are from the region and try to gain of the region’s mystique, are ABSOLUTLY NOT from the region. "

Wikipedia - "Northwest Indiana comprises LakePorterLaPorteNewton and Jasper counties in Indiana. This region neighbors Lake Michigan and is part of the Chicago metropolitan area. "

This whole thread smells a bit fishy.  Living in South Bend/Mishawaka area, with a brisk west wind I can sometimes get a whiff of Gary.  Does that mean we are in DA REGION?  Maybe the whole state can gang up  on MD.  No matter how you carve it up, MD had a great team and should be congratulated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.