North montgomery regionals?

Tk12001

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i agree with the 170 being wrong. As you know Austin had to see multiple doctors to get released to wrestle, with the possibility of the muscle detatching from the bone. The worst case has happen, and Austins high school career has come to an end. Its a chance he took, and has been wrestling is severe pain. Its time to get it fixed and get ready for the bigger picture, winning a NCAA title for the Boilermakers. It is my son, but he is a tough sob, he has put his  self through hell to try to make a come back but i guess it just wasnt in the cards and the good lord has diffrent plans for him. Its heart breaking but out of his control at this point. Hope to get the surgery and be recovered in time to go get a fargo title. That is the plan, thanks to everyone for all your support. The Mccloskeys

He's a champion in my book. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thinking of you guys broski. You got my number. Holla if you need anything  that includes the other 2 issues too. The one where we lead a parallel life and the other with work.things will work out in all 3 situations.

Such a close friend that you find out about this big news via a messageboard.  Great one stalker.

Such a close friend that you find out about this big news via a messageboard.  Great one stalker.

Such an idiot that u think I would put the news on a board before his dad would. Get real jerk. A kid has lost his chance to wrestle for his high school senior year and win it all and you want to be an idiot. Message boards love internet tough guys guys like you.

Such an idiot that u think I would put the news on a board before his dad would. Get real jerk. A kid has lost his chance to wrestle for his high school senior year and win it all and you want to be an idiot. Message boards love internet tough guys guys like you.

Yeah sure, Mr. Toughguy who threatens to take guys to the cage.

updated my predictions with mccloskey out. tanner smith gets to be the lucky guy now going to semi state by my predictions.

would not count Williamson from zionsville out. He gave scott a run for his money and only lost on a last second contested take down. Very good looking freshman.

thank you everyone.Austin said he will make Indiana proud and he is sorry if he let people down. If he could continue to be out there he would!! thanks for all the kind words!

He doesn't need to worry about letting anyone down. He is doing what's best for his future, and we will all be following his success at Purdue!  :)

I agree. Manns looks really solid. I think he'll be too tuff for Hipple to beat, but I don't think it'll be a run away match. I haven't seen Aven wrestle either, but based off of what I've heard, it could get exciting between Manns/Aven. I also look forward to hopefully seeing the VanCamp/Lile rematch.

I agree. Manns looks really solid. I think he'll be too tuff for Hipple to beat, but I don't think it'll be a run away match. I haven't seen Aven wrestle either, but based off of what I've heard, it could get exciting between Manns/Aven. I also look forward to hopefully seeing the VanCamp/Lile rematch.

Really looking forward to the lile vancamp match. From what I heard it was 1-0 going into the third and due to injury or what not he was not able to choose down to even the score. Excited to see what strategy fishers coaches come up with.

IMO, A healthy Lile wins that match up 5 out of 5. He's still tuff injured, but VanCamp is pretty slick with his moves. It's a tuff call, but I think VanCamp beats him again. I'll be rooting for Lile in that match though.

So sorry to hear about Austin. That's a heart-breaker. I have zero doubt that he will work hard to come back better than ever at West Lafayette. I have always thought he wrestled with a Big Ten style. He let no one down, and even a talented, hardworking young man like him can't control injuries. Take care, Mark, and give Austin my best

Regionals is always where it starts to get interesting.  Never a slouch in the finals at this point.  Lile and Vancamp should be fun in semis, along with that from what I heard Borta and Krege was a tough match the first time. 

thank you everyone.Austin said he will make Indiana proud and he is sorry if he let people down. If he could continue to be out there he would!! thanks for all the kind words!

God bless you guys in the future. Looking forward to seeing him in the black and gold!

FYI...4 bucks to watch Big ten Wrestling and homegrown talent is the best bargain going. Not a bad seat inthe house.

Team Scores

1. Carmel 122.0 (9 to New Castle, 1 champ)

2. Hamiliton Southeastern 110.0 (7 To New Castle, 4 champs)

3. Westfield 105.5 (8 to New Castle, 2 champs)

4. Zionsville 91.0

5. Southmont 67.5

6. Lebanon 67.0

7. Fishers 62.0

8. North Montogmery 49.0

9. Clinton Central 36.0

10. Western Boone 27.0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.