warner-z

brantley-hs

garcia-c

milton-wf

smith-nm

rudolph-cv

hobick-z

maxey-hs

152 is deep in talent! 120 and 132 could get pretty intense also. At 195 you got 4 state ranked kids. Archer beat Dixon at the Holiday duals and only lost by a point to Hipple as well. All are tuff, so anything can happen!!! My bets would be Aven vs Manns in the finals, everything else is up for grabs. Should be great matches at every weight come Saturday.

Well, i agree with the 170 being wrong. As you know Austin had to see multiple doctors to get released to wrestle, with the possibility of the muscle detatching from the bone. The worst case has happen, and Austins high school career has come to an end. Its a chance he took, and has been wrestling is severe pain. Its time to get it fixed and get ready for the bigger picture, winning a NCAA title for the Boilermakers. It is my son, but he is a tough sob, he has put his  self through hell to try to make a come back but i guess it just wasnt in the cards and the good lord has diffrent plans for him. Its heart breaking but out of his control at this point. Hope to get the surgery and be recovered in time to go get a fargo title. That is the plan, thanks to everyone for all your support. The Mccloskeys

Well, i agree with the 170 being wrong. As you know Austin had to see multiple doctors to get released to wrestle, with the possibility of the muscle detatching from the bone. The worst case has happen, and Austins high school career has come to an end. Its a chance he took, and has been wrestling is severe pain. Its time to get it fixed and get ready for the bigger picture, winning a NCAA title for the Boilermakers. It is my son, but he is a tough sob, he has put his  self through hell to try to make a come back but i guess it just wasnt in the cards and the good lord has diffrent plans for him. Its heart breaking but out of his control at this point. Hope to get the surgery and be recovered in time to go get a fargo title. That is the plan, thanks to everyone for all your support. The Mccloskeys

Thinking of you guys broski. You got my number. Holla if you need anything  that includes the other 2 issues too. The one where we lead a parallel life and the other with work.things will work out in all 3 situations.

Very good career and a tough way to end it. Hopefully he's back for Fargo and gets that mark hall rematch. Good luck man the future is bright for Austin and the boilermakers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.