What's going on?

zachpierson

What's the point of this message board anymore? Y2 just locks anything that he doesn't agree with. I thought message boards are all about all points of view. Not this one anymore! Getting a little too high on your horse. I'm sure this will get locked/deleted in no time but just thought I would say what I was feeling. Which I could do on 99.9% of other message boards. Thanks and have a great off season and keep on working hard. You guys put on a good show last night.

Y2 why can't coaches complain(bash) officials? We vote them in! U can't say that u agree with every call made this weekend. I would love to say what I think of a few, although it would just get my kid another bad call later on. We can't over voice our opinion during the match, so this board should be an outlet to discuss some officials calls. Am I wrong?

People creating accounts with the sole purpose to bash referees.

Internet tough guys making threats

Idiots calling kids out even after they win a state title

Okay, well I must not see the harm in a person bashing a ref. Expressing opinions and deliberating is the purpose of a message board. I have never seen someone get on here and say "man that ref did a great job!". What's the difference between bashing refs and bashing coaches? Cause you seem to let them do that. Just curious, cause in my experience a little negative feedback never hurt anyone. I understand the not letting them bash the kids. But those refs are grown and have very thick skin and usually know when a bad call was made. Heaven forbid they get called out on it. If you don't want to be critiqued by a bunch of people who don't know the rules half as well as you do then don't get on the Internet. And as for the Internet tough guys, I like to call the, FTG's= Fake tough guys. And this board and it's members seem to take care of those guys fine without you locking the topic after you get the last word in.

I agree that discussion of calls by officials should be allowed--but there's a difference between 1) some of the extreme comments of a personal nature made by someone who obviously just created a new screen name to eliminate accountability and 2) legitimate questions put forward with respect by coaches or parents who aren't afraid to identify themselves.

There was a lot of bad officiating last night.... the officials became the center story of the night.. and that is sad because there was so some very good officiating.... hopefully people can talk and discuss it in a manner that allows for a discussion rather than a rant....

There was a lot of bad officiating last night.... the officials became the center story of the night.. and that is sad because there was so some very good officiating.... hopefully people can talk and discuss it in a manner that allows for a discussion rather than a rant....

Tough way for Isaiah to go down (whether the call was right or not...either way).  Amazing match and amazing career.

Tough way for Isaiah to go down (whether the call was right or not...either way).  Amazing match and amazing career.

Thanks..... I appreciate that.... but please note my last comment was not because of a call in Isaiahs match... no sour grapes here.. Isaiah had a great career and I am proud of him, Vinny and Josh..

I'm the biggest Cosgrove fan on this site and Y2 sent me a PM telling me to quit talking about him. Could you imagine a Lebron James fan being told not to talk about him on a basketball forum? I thought it was weird of him to do that then I just wrote it off as him having personal problems and needing to take it out on someone on the internet.

People creating accounts with the sole purpose to bash referees.

Internet tough guys making threats

Idiots calling kids out even after they win a state title

I believe that those 3 points make for good criteria..Y2

It's funny how that you can take 3 individuals: one for wrestler A, one for wrestler B, and one with "no dog in the fight" of a very close and tight match. And, after the match concludes, all 3 have different perspectives on the match itself, and the officiating of that match.

It does make for interesting reading.

JB

What's the point of this message board anymore? Y2 just locks anything that he doesn't agree with. I thought message boards are all about all points of view. Not this one anymore! Getting a little too high on your horse. I'm sure this will get locked/deleted in no time but just thought I would say what I was feeling. Which I could do on 99.9% of other message boards. Thanks and have a great off season and keep on working hard. You guys put on a good show last night.

I agree he erases half my post but lets people down a religion?  Anyways my last time one til next year atleast I will not have to change my name didnt get kicked off this year. Work hard guys!!

I'm the biggest Cosgrove fan on this site and Y2 sent me a PM telling me to quit talking about him. Could you imagine a Lebron James fan being told not to talk about him on a basketball forum? I thought it was weird of him to do that then I just wrote it off as him having personal problems and needing to take it out on someone on the internet.

i heard the same thing Saturday night i can confirm that

I agree he erases half my post but lets people down a religion?  Anyways my last time one til next year atleast I will not have to change my name didnt get kicked off this year. Work hard guys!!

so much for last post of the year.  exactly three hours and two minutes later, you posted about donte winfield. 

give me a snappy comeback, and then vow that THIS is the last post of the year.

congrats on going a year without getting kicked off the board!

I'm sure it's an unwritten rule or just standard etiquitte but when it comes to receiving a PM........................you shouldn't post it for the general public to read.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.