Banker's Life Scoreboard -- CALL FOR ACTION!!

base

Please tell me somebody out there has a connection with Banker's Life or the IHSAA that can make this happen

I want to see the huge scoreboard at Banker's Life used to show the names of the wrestlers on each mat, and the score.  The small tripod scoreboards are very difficult to see if you're in the upper deck on the opposite side of the arena.  And for the first round, although I try to keep up with who is on which mat, I can't always recognize the schools - especially in these days of "custom" singlets.

[table]

Mat 1 =======Mat 3

0:341st 1:202nd

Red3 Lee2

Glogouski3 Bocock2[/table]

[table]

Mat 2 =======Mat 4

1:001st 0:402nd

Kennedy3 Garza2

Hildebrandt3 Smith2

[/table]

At Ford Center this weekend, an effort was made to display the scoreboard screen from Trackwrestling, but it became too difficult to display that and the upcoming matches (which was the only way we knew our mat assignments).  That may not be a bad idea to try on their screens.  Use two ends to display an upcoming matches screen and two ends to display the Trackwrestling scoreboards.

Of course, between rounds we would totally want the Indianamat logo up...

I heard from a very reliable source that there is going to be an attempt to display the Trackwrestling Dashboard on the overhead screens and that running team scores would be streaming on the upper message boards at each end of the arena. Hopefully this comes to fruition! I guess we'll have to wait and see...

If they can get the screen to display as four different monitors, they can put the virtual scoreboard up from trackwrestling for each mat. Not the dashboard, but virtual scoreboard.  We use it on LCDs for our tournaments at Lowell. It would show time, wrestlers names, and score.  It would be awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.