National Rankings

devildog47959

106:

#7 CJ Red New Pal FR (IN #1)

#11 Hayden Lee Garrett JR (IN #4)

113:

#2 Stevan Micic Hanover Central JR (IN #1)

132:

#17 Cody Lecount PM JR (IN #1)

138:

#18 Tommy Forte Mish SO (IN #1)

145:

#8 Neal Molloy Danville SR (Indiana U) (IN #1)

152:

#18 Isaiah Braadley Muncie South SR (IN #1)

170:

#19 Robert Stevenson Mville Soph (IN #1)

195:

#5 Mitch Sliga Fishers SR (Northwestern) (IN #1)

HWT:

#11 Donte Winfield PM SR (IN #3)

#15 Eric Hemmelgarm Jay County JR (IN #1)

#17 Wesley Bernard Cathedral JR (IN #2)

http://www.intermatwrestle.com/rankings/high_school/106

FAB 50 Teams

#28 Perry Meridian

http://www.intermatwrestle.com/rankings/high_school/Team

106:

#11 Hayden Lee Garrett JR (IN #4)

113:

132:

#17 Cody Lecount PM JR (IN #1)

138:

145:

#8 Neal Molloy Danville SR (Indiana U) (IN #1)

152:

170:

195:

#5 Mitch Sliga Fishers SR (Northwestern) (IN #1)

HWT:

#11 Donte Winfield PM SR (IN #3)

#15 Eric Hemmelgarm Jay County JR (IN #1)

#17 Wesley Bernard Cathedral JR (IN #2)

FAB 50 Teams

#28 Perry Meridian

where am I on that list? not a single one of them have ever beat me! lol

• 4 weeks later...

**UPDATED RANKINGS

106: no change

113: no change

132: down 2

#19 Cody Lecount PM JR (IN #1)

138: no change

145: up one

#7 Neal Molloy Danville SR (Indiana U) (IN #1)

152: no change

170: no change

195: up one

#4 Mitch Sliga Fishers SR (Northwestern) (IN #1)

HWT: Changes

#10 Donte Winfield PM SR (IN #1)

#13 Eric Hemmelgarm Jay County JR (IN #5)

#15 Wesley Bernard Cathedral JR (IN #2)

FAB 50 Teams

#28 Perry Meridian

I think Robinson at 220 should be able to compete nationally. I saw him wrestle at state last year and dominated and got screwed out of the championship match by some poopy calls by the referees. I think he should at least get a chance to prove himself.

I think Robinson at 220 should be able to compete nationally. I saw him wrestle at state last year and dominated and got screwed out of the championship match by some poopy calls by the referees. I think he should at least get a chance to prove himself.

Agreed!! Poopy is right! LOL...

I agree he should be at least top 20, but he has no time with football, wrestling and track to compete in anything nationally, and yes he did get screwed last year.  He has moved on though and is looking to become a 2 timer!!!

If he cant compete in the national tournaments he wont be ranked just the way things work...and if he wasnt a state champion odds of being ranked are GREATLY reduced

Fabio, what if the only reason he isnt ranked is because it wasnt him wrestling but rather someone else actually signed up as him with his name and used his headgear and singlet and wrestled in his place, as him. Oh wait, wrong blog...i mean thread. sorry, raft of doo doo. just sayin...

If he cant compete in the national tournaments he wont be ranked just the way things work...and if he wasnt a state champion odds of being ranked are GREATLY reduced

Wait... they don't just hand out national rankings???

While agree that Mr. Robinson should be nationally ranked, I understand why he's not.  He makes it known openly that wrestling is his 2nd sport and he will be going to college to play football.  Although it is his 2nd sport, I can assure you he has every intention on winning a title this year.  Also, Gelen received his first Big 10 offer from Illinois the other day, so I would like to congratulate him on that.  I'm sure more will be coming and best of luck in the tournament series. 

While agree that Mr. Robinson should be nationally ranked, I understand why he's not.  He makes it known openly that wrestling is his 2nd sport and he will be going to college to play football.  Although it is his 2nd sport, I can assure you he has every intention on winning a title this year.  Also, Gelen received his first Big 10 offer from Illinois the other day, so I would like to congratulate him on that.  I'm sure more will be coming and best of luck in the tournament series.  

I remember another guy who said football was his #1 love & wrestling was #2, but he went on to win 2 state titles & was the National Champion his senior yr at Hwt, &  was the #1 ranked wrestler in the nation,  he still wrestled in some national tournaments & then he went on.to start DT at Ohio state university

Dexter Larrimore Merrilville

U can love more then 1 sport but if you put in the hard work, Time, commitment, u can excel at more then 1 sport

I remember another guy who said football was his #1 love & wrestling was #2, but he went on to win 2 state titles & was the National Champion his senior yr at Hwt, &  was the #1 ranked wrestler in the nation,  he still wrestled in some national tournaments & then he went on.to start DT at Ohio state university

Dexter Larrimore Merrilville

U can love more then 1 sport but if you put in the hard work, Time, commitment, u can excel at more then 1 sport

I also recall a few very highly touted national wrestling talents that stopped wrestling their senior year due to football obligations.  Makes me appreciate football guys who like Glen that sticke around for the wrestling season during their upperclassman years.

I also recall a few very highly touted national wrestling talents that stopped wrestling their senior year due to football obligations.  Makes me appreciate football guys who like Glen that sticke around for the wrestling season during their upperclassman years.

If Robinson doesn't want to wrestle nationally I don't knock him for it, if he wants to do football camps & other things then.that's his decision

I just think HS athletes should have fun & enjoy multiple sports, as a fan I would like to ser him competee  nationally in.wrestling, football, & any other sport he plays, after HS & once in college football will become more like a job & definitely so if he makes the NFL many yrs from now

So ya I Just think all Hs athlete's that play multiple sports should not just concentrate on one sport but all the sports they participate in & have fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.