#1 McKinley vs #2 Molloy

wrestler102

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like McKinley by 2-3 . Wasn't Molloy getting beat by Hartman (Clay) for most of the match at the Al Smith ? Hartman is a very good wrestler , but he is no Jarred McKinley.

Stalling was the only reason the match went as long as it did. Molloy took at least 10 shots that would have finished out of bounds. Very obviously Hartmans main objective was to get his rear end on the line the entire match all defense. When Molloy got him in the middle he pinned him. Watch the replay and judge for yourself. You can find it on the caveman website.

McKinley more of a brawler Molloy more athletic. Will make for a great match. I might take McKinley on his grit. I wouldn't bet on it though.

hahaha i find that funny........i really d

hope this match dont happen tomorrow would rather just see it 1 time under the lights and watch the masked monster win his 2nd state title

See and I'd rather see em wrestle each other 4-5 times during the year, more the better. Brings back memories of the McGill vs Cosgrove series. You could hear a pin drop when the whistle blew to start the match. Great drama in every match that culminated under the lights.

I think HARTMAN was aggressive and didn't stall...UNTIL THE END....I think trying to stall at the end and taking half a** shots is what got him stuck...Hartman actually took Molloy down and almost did on a couple other occasions during the match...With all that being said I haven't seen McKinley wrestle much, with the exception of that vicious headlock...Molloy is nasty on his feet...toss up...I'll say McKinely 9-3.

Stalling was the only reason the match went as long as it did. Molloy took at least 10 shots that would have finished out of bounds. Very obviously Hartmans main objective was to get his rear end on the line the entire match all defense. When Molloy got him in the middle he pinned him. Watch the replay and judge for yourself. You can find it on the caveman website.

McKinley more of a brawler Molloy more athletic. Will make for a great match. I might take McKinley on his grit. I wouldn't bet on it though.

The pin by molloy wasnt because they wrestled in the middle of the mat. It was because hartman took the same shot twice in a row, molloy saw it coming, and was able to throw him off his shot, but yea, other then that i agree.

What's the caveman site??

Molloy wins 4-2 in OT

Molloy is better on his feet, Mckinley is just so much stronger that Neal...I think who ever can be better on their feet will win.

If I was Neal I wouldnt stay on the mat with Jared..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.