Who would win, Kyle Ayersman Lake Central, or Brock Ervin Union County Ky.?

iWatch

Ervin would kill Ayersman.  I have seen them both wrestle sevral times, and Ervin is in another class.  Ayersman only does what he has to do to win, he sometimes wrestles down to the level of his competition.  He does not push the tempo, he is happy with a one point win many times.  Where as, Ervin is a beast.  He dictates the tempo of all his matches, and actually wrestles to win, where Ayersman wrestles not to lose.  Ervin will be a good college wrestler, Ayersman will be an average college wrestler at best.

Ervin would kill Ayersman.  I have seen them both wrestle sevral times, and Ervin is in another class.  Ayersman only does what he has to do to win, he sometimes wrestles down to the level of his competition.  He does not push the tempo, he is happy with a one point win many times.  Where as, Ervin is a beast.  He dictates the tempo of all his matches, and actually wrestles to win, where Ayersman wrestles not to lose.  Ervin will be a good college wrestler, Ayersman will be an average college wrestler at best.

This past spring jarred Brook's beat Brock ervin 3-1 at the scholastic duals. At 117 lbs. So....? Sounds like Brooks controled this "beast". But he would "kill" Ayersman?

I like saving posts like this and coming back to them when they are proven WRONG.

Where's ervin going? Didn't his bro go to Illinois? Maybe we see this match up in a few yrs. Id take Ervin now.

Caleb Ervin is at Illinois.  There are several fathers, uncles, brothers, and cousins in the group who have had solid wrestling and some good coaching careers too.

Brock Ervin's brother goes to LSU but his cousin Caleb goes to Illinois. Brock is a 120lber that wrestled 126 this weekend. Brock and Logan wrestle all the time both coached by the older Ervins. They are great people.

In that case, Ervin or Todd? That would be an entertaining one.  Personally I think Mason would end up getting the best of him.

Do day actually wrasle in Kentucky ? Ayersman mops da map wit da moonshiner !!

The teams that show up at Mater Dei from Kentucky usually have some studs. Look at Hitchings, Ervin, Fahy. These guys are legit. I just dont think Kentucky has the depth of Indiana. Also Isaac Ervin is at SIUE, dont know if he is a brother or cousin. He might be hurt or redshirting this year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.