Perrys WrestleMania Date

WC182Dad

I was just giving a complinent to a program, and this got way out of line. I do appoligize. I didnt mean anything personal I was just stating my experiance which is nothing. 1oldwrestler you are way off base I could give a ***potty mouth*** about you or the boos its childish and you are a joke come talk to me this season. I know I said it before but I wont post anything else their is way to many crybabies on this sight. So Boo me it doesnt effect one part of my lise and me congradulating other wrestlers is all my love for the wrestlers and there families ,believe it or not 12years in the sport I have grown really close to alot of th wrestling community so oldwrestler I hope your happy Ill do me talking after Team State I wish all of you wrestlers and coaches who have supported us along this journy. I want this post to be erased Sorry again Mr. Thorton

There is a 1 step program.... it is called an IP ban! :)

From a technical stand point this could be a challenge.

1.  Almost all home users external IP addresses change on a regular basis and you wouldn't want to block a block of IP addresses because you could affect some other people in his area that you actually want to allow to post.  The IP addresses change somewhere in the range of once a month or two.

2. He could post from multiple locations.  IE starbucks, work, or any other free WiFi spot.

3  He could be posting from his phone.

4. His son should not be punished for his actions.  (Not technical but threw it in there anyways)

Myself I get a kick out the guy.  

Theres a few miss spelled words but most of you should get it . Sorry to those I affended Its a shame when you cant even speak on personal experiences!!

I personally enjoy your posts.  I do not always agree with you quite the opposite is true often I disagree with you but you liven the board up.  Some of your post are flat out humorous and others show a very serious and respectable side- I think of your post offering your prayer to the Keiffer family.  Maybe a little more censorship would be "better" but I do like the differing and very biased opinions.  Which we all have.

Thanks for giving the date, this will be the last post Thanks for everyone who has supported dre none of this is his fault so please dont hold him countable, Kevin and family you know Im real with my feelings and what I say there are alot of cry babies on this sight ( oldwrestler) so I will stay off it sucks cause this is my sons last year wrestling he will be going into the union after he graduates. I gave him the opportunity to sit this year work and train mma, his words was he wants to finish strong and stand on that podium thats his sole purpose of this season. So yes I do have his back and I make that clear. Just a little insight, Im not a fake person like alot of you guys. So I guess thats it Thanks for running me off something I love Oldwrestler come find me when the season starts I have something I want to show you. Stay healthy guys and goodluck cya

Don't be melodramatic Mr Richards, most of your posts are entertaining.  Why claim you are going to leave (again) when you know you'll be back there is no way you are going to be able to resist.  Best of luck to your son this final year, and to your team.  Keep on posting and being a proud dad.  Try a little harder not to make comments that tear down any other wrestlers or make excuses if your son happens to get beat.  We get that you have a bond with Perry, Warren but they'll take care of their own business -- don't make claims that put a target on their backs.  Have fun and enjoy the season!

Joe, with all the changes in wrestling this year and next,  my head has already fallen off from spinning so much.  Sorry, no bobble head night but we are going to play throw the hammer at Schoettle game.  Its three throws for $100 bucks.  He is all about it. 

Joe, with all the changes in wrestling this year and next,  my head has already fallen off from spinning so much.  Sorry, no bobble head night but we are going to play throw the hammer at Schoettle game.  Its three throws for $100 bucks.  He is all about it. 

I'm in!!

With payment - can we name the throw?  My designated thrower is Justin Verlander 

My thrower will be none other than The Cuban Missle Crisis himself. I don't think Coach Schoettle can dodge 106 mph hammer from the Reds Aroldis Chapman. Plus being a Cubs fan he had no shot at surviving this hammer throw since May.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.