State Champ Predctions

WC182Dad

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massengale placed at 171 I believe or atleast made it to Conseco as a true Soph. He will be a huge favorite at 170 if Willis goes 70 that match may surprise some people.

[/quo

I'm pretty sure Massengale was a redshirt sophmore.

Massengale placed at 171 I believe or atleast made it to Conseco as a true Soph. He will be a huge favorite at 170 if Willis goes 70 that match may surprise some people.

I think the more intresting match would be Willis & Sliga at 82 or 94 !! 8)

At HWT I think Hall (Breman) is ranked #1 until proven otherwise, Suter, Bernard, Maggert, Winfield, Taylor, Uhls, also the kid from East Central, & Carter ( Not in any particular order)are some of the guys the that are chasing the #1 ranking!! Just My Opinion

They are not going to be in the same weight class unless Ty goes 94, the onlytime they would see each other is SS right and under the lights correct?

If Ty decides to play football in college instead of wrestles I think he wrestles 194lbs, but if he leans the other way then I would guess 182lbs. All this is just a guessing game for now, we are just going to have to wait and see....

I am pretty sure Masengale is a young or "normal" aged Junior.  My son was a cadet 8th grader and most "older" 8th graders will be.  Even though my kid was a cadet his 8th grade year he still graduated from HS at  18.  He had a June 1st birthday.  I believe Jake Masengale was a very good 8th grade schoolboy.

Any thoughts? Ill take       120   Todd           126   Lecount        132   Mckinley       194   Sliga          220   Kral           HWT   Little Chico or Little Hawiian :-)   those are just a few.  And Johnson  @ 160

bold - Lecount over a slew of returning state champs and finalists?  Did Lecount place at State last year or was he hurt? 

Yes I believe Lecount will be there at the very end he is a text book, slick wrestler he only lost one match and it was the ticket match last season 113 BJames is going to give all the 13lbers a run for their money.

The LeCount / Price match wasn't that close, I can't remember him scoring, but Price cutting him loose.  By no means to I think he can't wrestle, but, it wasn't close.  New Castle 120 and 126 will still be stacked weights and only a few locks, I think. 

I agree Brandon is the real deal with partners like Lecount and JMac they will all fuel each other and roll all the way under the lights. Cant wait to see what Suit Coach T breaks out the closet this year:) Him and Coach Wright have to be the best dressed every year.

A true freshman beating Brooks  ::) James is a young stud, but the key word being young...Just My Opinion!!!

James is not a true freshman, "Redshirt" last year. No doubt a stud. I've had the opportunity to watch him on several occasions. In my opinion he will be on the podium this year at 113#. I just don't see him at the level with the likes of Brooks or Fuqua. Not this year. But I guess strager things have happened. ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.