HS wrestlers on the gridiron.

WC182Dad

it didn't hurt that Bass was bigger than our entire Defense lol heck this year Batesville only had two players on the entire team bigger than him, but he'll have a great year and should get some D1 looks esp when they play CE and Floyd Central. Jennings could actually had many wrestlers on their team.

it didn't hurt that Bass was bigger than our entire Defense lol heck this year Batesville only had two players on the entire team bigger than him, but he'll have a great year and should get some D1 looks esp when they play CE and Floyd Central. Jennings could actually had many wrestlers on their team.

iowa is a front runner for iowa!!rumor has it he could play linebaker for them...realisic pick for mr.football,oh wait,there is a certain qb from east named kiel,nevermind!!!!lol

iowa is a front runner for iowa!!rumor has it he could play linebaker for them...realisic pick for mr.football,oh wait,there is a certain qb from east named kiel,nevermind!!!!lol

i meant iowa is interested in iyan

Iyan hardly played linebacker... I think he should go with running back I've never seen a running back like that. Wathen wasn't bad but their defence struggled for a while in that game  and it was a close game at the half. I bet Iyan could make a run at being mr football if he keeps running like that but I look for him to go to college at running back.

Madison's Ryan Fish and Ethan Weber each had over a hundred yards Friday night. Ryan went for 149 on 14 carries and 2 td's, Weber went for 101 on 11 carries. Madison won for first time since Sept 2009. That's also the first time the cubs have had multiple hundred yard rushers since.......well.......ever I guess!

Madison's Ryan Fish and Ethan Weber each had over a hundred yards Friday night. Ryan went for 149 on 14 carries and 2 td's, Weber went for 101 on 11 carries. Madison won for first time since Sept 2009. That's also the first time the cubs have had multiple hundred yard rushers since.......well.......ever I guess!

It's a start who do they play next?

Perry boys had a good game against Center Grove. I won't go into the 11 penalties at home bs the three for the Trojan visitors but the wrestlers played hard. Great job DE Jake Masengale,MLB  CJ Martin,LB Kirk Johnson, QB Mason Deal, DL AndrewBova, CB Nick Bova, LB Devante Ashe, Lineman Tracii Doolin and Donte Winfield among others... Should be a good season for the Falcons.

Probably 1/2 to 3/4 of Mater Dei's football team is on the wrestljing team.

That's probably right I remember the 2006-2007 when they played Batesville in regionals I believe their 103's might have been the only wrestlers that weren't on the football team but I could be wrong.

Does Gino Gillum still wrestle he is a beast, or the Casaro's are they both wrestling. Quincy Gyles is a stud that used to wrestle dont no if he will this year but he could do well.

Hummel RB (junior), Lennahan WR (junior), Gino Gillum RB (junior), Vinny Corsaro RB (sophmore), Quincy Giles LB (senior), Wes Bernard OL( sophmore), Levi Kenny DL, (senior), & Tyler Willis DB (senior) will be wrestling for the Irish this year...

Tipton High School has two wrestlers that are also pretty good football players:

Sophomore, Nate Hein (6'1" 190lbs.) Sect. Champ @ 171 last year is an outside linebacker and running back, while Senior, Cole Warner (6'1", 244lbs.) former sect champ & SS qualifier plays center and defensive tackle as well as the punter.  Sure looks funny to see #54 with neck roll &  knee braces punting.  HA!

Go Blue Devils.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.