Jackson vs Raley

jsabik

I understand there are a lot of matches that have to take place and several different ways this could go, but if Devon Jackson and Ethan Raley meet in the finals, who wins?

I'm taking Raley to win 135 anyways. I just haven't seen Jackson wrestle many times so I don't know a lot about him, other than he is very good.

I understand there are a lot of matches that have to take place and several different ways this could go, but if Devon Jackson and Ethan Raley meet in the finals, who wins?

I'm taking Raley to win 135 anyways. I just haven't seen Jackson wrestle many times so I don't know a lot about him, other than he is very good.

Talk about putting the cart before the horses ass.

Jackson is one of the quickest neutral wrestlers i have seen...takes people down at will. looking forward to the match, but i'm going with jackson...thats assuming the match happens!

Might take some people down at will...but not Raley or Kiefer.

I've seen Jackson wrestle a couple times this year. He is always in control. Have not seen him out of his elements, so far this year. Raley is a real tough kid, saw some film on him. If he survives being on bottom, this match get really interesting. Hopefully this is the final. Battle of wills. Good Luck to Both..

I would say Raleys state title looks better on a resume then taking Tsirtsis to OT

I completely disagree!  A runner-up finish at an upperclassmen dominated weight is more impressive that a championship at a traditionally dominated freshmen weight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.