campbell or ayersman

FCFIGHTER170

rjlech:  I'll take Kyle but your remark don't make much sense.  You say"  Kyle hasn't given up a point in any match

this year"  the3n go on to say that he has been taken down but on to pin..  I was at a match where his

opponent got the first takedown within the first 20 seconds, but then paid for it as Kyle went on to dominate

although he only beat the same kid 7-0 at conference.

To say Ayersman is to physical for Campbell is funny. I am not sure if you have seen Campbell wrestle or not but I have and I find it hard to believe he could be much more if any more physical than Campbell. Besides you all are counting your chickens before they hatch.

To say Ayersman is to physical for Campbell is funny. I am not sure if you have seen Campbell wrestle or not but I have and I find it hard to believe he could be much more if any more physical than Campbell. Besides you all are counting your chickens before they hatch.

I have seen Campbell wrestle and I have seen him on his back this year against a good wrestler, but nowhere near the talent level of Ayersman, so yes I do this he is going to be more physical than Campbell.

Dunefan,

My post didn't come across real clear. What I'm sayin is technically if you look at the scores of Ayersman's matches this year he has not given up a point. He got taken down once by the Crown Point kid, then he got the pin so the score was WBF. He got reversed once by the Jennings County kid, then he got the pin, score - WBF.  If you count the points prior to the WBF's he would have given up 4 points in 37 matches this year - not bad.

rjlech:  I'll take Kyle but your remark don't make much sense.  You say"  Kyle hasn't given up a point in any match

this year"  the3n go on to say that he has been taken down but on to pin..  I was at a match where his

opponent got the first takedown within the first 20 seconds, but then paid for it as Kyle went on to dominate

although he only beat the same kid 7-0 at conference.

Campbell has some very nice tech and is physical enough. not quite on the level of Ayersman though. In my opinion Ayersmans defense will be a big factor. Last year Beck took him down at semi-state, cut him, and didn't score another point.

Ayersman 6-2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.