2010 IndianaMat Man-Crushes

SamDad

Caliboy, it didn't take you too long to come out of message board retirement.. what happened?  we liked it better the other way!  ::)

Not me!  Caliboy wears his heart on his sleeve....you are never in doubt about what he's thinking!  He's not afraid to get boos! Obviously! LOL.....go get 'em Jason!

IUBjj171 and Bob Harmon

so true and funny...i lol on this one.

also - no way does duck and run have a man crush on mcray - he is trying to jinx him because he doesn't like y2CJ .

i will agree with duck and run - y2 has a ton of "followers" on here drinking his kool aid.

I guess some people appreciate this site more than others.  I guess I could just shut the website down you know.  It wouldn't take much.

i think everyone appreciates the site...and i'm sure you know its better to be a follower of Y2 than duck and run.  myself, i'm becoming more of a fan of awood.  he's the rodney dangerfield of the site....the kid deserves more respect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.