Individual Regional Delays...Please Post

wrestler112

Jay County just loves going to school year round.  I like getting out in the middle of July and starting back in August.

Two hour delays do not count against a school in terms of days.

I know of a lot of people who would be in favor of this. ;D

No matter, his wife would still be in charge of the charter schools...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too step on anyone's toes, but I think Jay County has really limited resources as far as snow plows. They are also the only school in the county, which means kids have a long ways to travel. We have the same problem in Huntington County.

They have plenty of tractors though.  The world's largest tractor show is held in Portland every year.

*Note: Yet more useless knowledge I gained from living with someone from Portland.

They have plenty of tractors though.  The world's largest tractor show is held in Portland every year.

*Note: Yet more useless knowledge I gained from living with someone from Portland.

I dated a girl in high school whose grandpa organized that show, it actually was pretty cool. You would think they could strap some snow plows on those things and get 27 and 67 opened up.

Heard on the news that HAmilton Heights was closed at 1pm today and all the students sent home.  Anyone know if they are still allowed to have practice?  If not then I would think we will get a 1lb allowance at Pendleton Heights tomorrow.

Anyone got official word on this?

Thanks

You had to go all the way to Jay County to find a girl that would date you? Wow! :)

Haha, she went to Bellmont. Her mom was from Jay County, her other grandparents owned All-American homes at one point.

She asked me to go to a swim meet once on the Friday night of state. That ended that.

Haha, she went to Bellmont. Her mom was from Jay County, her other grandparents owned All-American homes at one point.

She asked me to go to a swim meet once on the Friday night of state. That ended that.

Now THAT'S impeachable. Women, I'll never understand them.

You had to go all the way to Jay County to find a girl that would date you? Wow! :)

Ah, Portland girls I knew a few in college.  They tend to leave an impression thats sometimes hard to remove from your brain no matter how hard you try to scrub it out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.