GOOD LUCK TO:

starsaw

We are getting ready to head out the door, and to pick up a few last minute items, so before I forget I want wish all of the kids this weekend Good Luck!

and to our kids, FROM SOUTH ADAMS:

goodlucktoour3-full;init:.jpg

Nice job Starfire!!!!

Good Luck to EVERYONE!

Here is to an Injury State Finals!!!!

We are getting ready to head out the door, and to pick up a few last minute items, so before I forget I want wish all of the kids this weekend Good Luck!

and to our kids, FROM SOUTH ADAMS:

goodlucktoour3-full;init:.jpg

Nice job Starfire!!!!

Good Luck to EVERYONE!

Here is to an Injury State Finals!!!!

Is that Injury FREE State Finals?

Good luck to:

THE CASTLE 8

My friends my wrestling partners from last year here is to laying on the mat listening to the music

THE CASTLE REGIONAL

All those in this regional know what it's like. Good luck

Good luck to everyone first off.

To Michael and Gabe, it has been my pleasure to coach the two of you.

Michael I know that you will finish this year strong.

Gabe it has been a crazy year, and I can't wait for you to put the final touches on a perfect season.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Go Indiana wrestling!!!

Good luck to everyone involved tonight, from the wrestlers, to the coaches, fans, and officials both mat and event.

And specifically to the WC wrestlers Michael Johnson-Jones, and Gabe Berry, lets keep the good times rolling.

Good luck to Tiptons' Kevin Moats and Colin Warner. Was planning on being there to help cheer you guys on but my wife is sick and don't want to leave her alone. That's a good way to make a permanent wrestling widow . I'll be watching on the net and hope I get to see ya there!!!!

ff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.