Just curious, what do you do?

hbmcgee

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do what my WIFE tells me to do :-[

Wahoo for you, reminds me of something my uncle told me just before I got married, he said "Dave dont trust any man that tells you that he wears the pants in his family, he will lie to ya about other things as well".

I do what my WIFE tells me to do :-[

Wahoo for you, reminds me of something my uncle told me just before I got married, he said "Dave dont trust any man that tells you that he wears the pants in his family, he will lie to ya about other things as well".

That is a good one i'm going to write that one down, thanks first time i laughed today. ;D

Firefighter and chaser of children at home!

How do u like being a Firefighter?? I took a fire science class in high school and wanted to be a Firefighter in the Marines but i got 14/15 answers right on the ''color blindness'' test and you must have 15/15 in order to be a firefighter in the Corps.  :-\ I have a few uncles that are Firefighters one of them is 3rd from the top in the Chicago City Fire Dept. A few more years and he should be Chief. He wants me to go to the fire academy when I get out but I dont know im thinking more of the law enforcement route.. I was just wondering what you think about your job some Pros/Cons

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.