Question for Everyone doing Pickem's

naco228

I think its impossible to not put at least a little bias in one's picks.  Sometimes, the person you want to win can be the person who you think will win.  For example, Im pulling for Brooks at 119 and strongly believe he has the best shot at knocking off Wright if they meet.  Thats a big IF though given the weight class.

How do they cross bracket the wrestlers who lose Saturday morning?

the two wrestlers from each half of the bracket who lose saturday morning will face each other. the winners and losers will then face each other for 5th/6th and 7th/8th

dude, im stuck on Lynde at 140...idk what to do with him

Can he beat Sims?

Then Stahl/Surma/Butts?

My first question is can he beat Tonte? Tonte and Mcginley looked to be in the match of the day at NC and Tonte got caught in a scramble and was pinned thus ending the match abruptly. I seen on here somewhere they already wrestled and Tonte won, but doesn anyone know what the score of that match was?

dude, im stuck on Lynde at 140...idk what to do with him

Can he beat Sims?

Then Stahl/Surma/Butts?

My first question is can he beat Tonte? Tonte and Mcginley looked to be in the match of the day at NC and Tonte got caught in a scramble and was pinned thus ending the match abruptly. I seen on here somewhere they already wrestled and Tonte won, but doesn anyone know what the score of that match was?

On saturday, Tonte was up 3-5 point, If memory serves, he got a take down and back points and during a scramble, he got stuck in a defensive pin. I thought the pin was called a bit quick. But it was called, and there is not much that can be done about it after the fact.

how do I go against my own son at 119

You can leave that match blank, or just dont pick that side of the bracket. pick the top 3-4 and go from there. Or, put him where you want him to be, and just move on. Picking matches that your son is involved in is very difficult.  Best of luck this weekend to both you and your son.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.