Top Posters In This Topic

This would be an interesting Pick em's.

ROUND 1

Mishawaka over Cathedral

Crown Point over Roncalli

Perry Meridian over Bellmont

Castle over Delphi

ROUND 2

Mishawaka over Crown Point (Worth price of admission to see this match up alone)

Perry Meridian over Castle

FINALS

Mishawaka over Perry Meridian

Not sure if they wrestle the Semi Finals losers for third or not...but if they do then...

Crown Point over Castle

I know it's castle first year at team state and they might be overlooked. If you look how the team is wrestling these last couple weeks they are really hitting their stride. I mean they did knock off mater dei and I doubt they will come out flat.

MD spanked Merriville worse than CP did.  I know that you can't really compare teams like that, but Fabio is incorrect when he says MD never wrestled top competition.  Their trips to St. Louis and Cincy weren't exactly against cupcakes.  Believe it or not, there are good teams outside our border...

Go ahead and overlook Castle...they just might surprise some people.

oh Ohio and Illinois are Lightyears ahead of us and i did mean in IN, also MD was just not that good this year at least to be a top contender, Its def a region title this year

So you're saying CP is definitely going to win?

Fabio you have been away too long. It is DEF not a sure thing being a region title. I'm sure if you ask the coaches they will tell you the same. Mishawaka's loss of Beck hurts them greatly in their 1st round match. Insted now of losing 19 and 30 they will get 6 at 19 and most likely bonus at 25 with still giving up the same result at 30. This match is totally different then the one that took place at Tricoff.

Fabio you have been away too long. It is DEF not a sure thing being a region title. I'm sure if you ask the coaches they will tell you the same. Mishawaka's loss of Beck hurts them greatly in their 1st round match. Insted now of losing 19 and 30 they will get 6 at 19 and most likely bonus at 25 with still giving up the same result at 30. This match is totally different then the one that took place at Tricoff.

dont give Cathedral 6 at 19 just yet. guerra is good and knows how to stay off his back. schrader is coming with momentum but again it will be close. bonus points will be huge, but mishawaka wrestles best under pressure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.