Cathedral vs Perry PBP

Dingo Brigade

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to sound like a smart%^&, but after this weekend, I had a feeling this might have been the outcome. I was preparing for this outcome.

I will have the rankings out tonight or tomorrow. I am in the process of remodeling a new house for the wife and I and trying to move in on an off weekend, and we just started middle school practice and my head is spinning. haha :P

Not trying to sound like a smart%^&, but after this weekend, I had a feeling this might have been the outcome. I was preparing for this outcome.

I will have the rankings out tonight or tomorrow. I am in the process of remodeling a new house for the wife and I and trying to move in on an off weekend, and we just started middle school practice and my head is spinning. haha :P

I don't want to hear excuses!  The IndianaMat.com Team does NOT make excuses!!!

I don't want to hear excuses!  The IndianaMat.com Team does NOT make excuses!!!

Man Up!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.