Cancellations

1oldwrestler

Jesuit / Pleasent Grove / Folsom Triangular STILL ON!  I will buy a pitcher of your favorite beverage for anyone that shows up!  ;D

Here are the directions

(Oh come on, there has to be some perks to not being in IN!)  :-\

I hopped in my Jeep to make the trip, but realized I wasn't going to make it in time...Maybe a 30+ hour heads up would work for next time.

Jesuit / Pleasent Grove / Folsom Triangular STILL ON!  I will buy a pitcher of your favorite beverage for anyone that shows up!  ;D

Here are the directions

(Oh come on, there has to be some perks to not being in IN!)  :-\

I hopped in my Jeep to make the trip, but realized I wasn't going to make it in time...Maybe a 30+ hour heads up would work for next time.

Same offer applies for any of the meets!  They have a triangular every Wednesday....

Jan. 21 Monterey Trail & Elk Grove at Monterey Trail

Jan. 28  Sheldon & Florin at FOLSOM

..plus with the time differance and the long drive, we have a spare room (only a double bed, sorry) you can stay in before you head back!

PLUS, if I am right you will be 90+ miles closer then the directions provided to start (makes all the differance in the world, those first 2,000 miles FLY by on I-80!) ;D

Warsaw vs Northridge Tues 13t

originally at Northridge changed to AT WARSAW

THEN changed to Saturday at WARSAW

NOW changed to FRIDAY EVENING at 6:45 at Warsaw

Yesterday they were saying it would be Saturday, but now the information is that it will be Friday evening at Warsaw, 6:45 PM

Isn't tomorrow Thursday?

what the hell am i talking about!?!???? ???  i'm unemployed, i got no idea what day it is!!!! ;D

it took you exactly 1 min. and 1 second to catch that.  i was just about to erase that.  i can't get nothin' over around here.

CP vs Valpo is cancelled - re-scheduled for tomorrow.

Too bad they didn't tell the ref until he walked in the door after his 26 mile drive in a wind driven blizzard  :(

you can come over to my house and hang out till tommorow if you want. ;)

CP vs Valpo is cancelled - re-scheduled for tomorrow.

Too bad they didn't tell the ref until he walked in the door after his 26 mile drive in a wind driven blizzard  :(

Maybe you should have offered to drive Valpo's team with you.

Anybody wanna car pool to Cali?  The rumor from the grandparent's house is that AWood1's oldest spawn, awood1a, is in the varsity line up and putting some long haired hippies in some pain  ::)  Little Vitto put that Jeep on the toll road and pick me up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.