IHPO Seeds and... other talk

Y2CJ41

3 minutes ago, Slop Drop and Roll said:

Man… why Rokfin ?? Lol how many subscriptions I need to watch wrestling?

wait for it… I guess 1 more. Oy vey 

Streaming will be on TrackWrestling/FloWrestling. No watching here just a list of seeds prior to weigh-ins.

Do they wrestle on one mat per weight class? I have a student wrestling, or at least registered at 141 that I am interested in seeing. I am hoping that they will be on one mat so I can see him. Brevin Cannon from Pike, He tells me that he is really good, and I just want to find out.

16 minutes ago, Trinedad said:

Do they wrestle on one mat per weight class? I have a student wrestling, or at least registered at 141 that I am interested in seeing. I am hoping that they will be on one mat so I can see him. Brevin Cannon from Pike, He tells me that he is really good, and I just want to find out.

No. It would take too long. But they may keep wrestlers in a weight class on the same side of the arena. 

21 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

No. It would take too long. But they may keep wrestlers in a weight class on the same side of the arena. 

POk, thanks. I will be there, I was hoping they would do it like a lot5 of tournaments. This will be my1st time there,I want to watch him as often as possible\

Two sessions

Weights will be split with half being on one side of the arena and the others on the other half. They will converge as the tournament sessions wind down.

Same mat all day is not a good option for tournaments of this size with wait times and dead mats towards the end..