Arguments for Best Wrestlers in Indiana hx to not SQ

3H3

2 hours ago, 3H3 said:

I'm a veteran of two Wars. I'm highly decorated. Everything I said I accomplished is 100 percent true. I want my son to see my record hanging like it used to. Not purposefully and willfully forgotten and ignored

Thank you for your service! You are definitely a bad axx in my book! 

Kyle Ayersman is probably top 5 all time high school wrestlers in Indiana and he’s giving you props. That’s awesome. 

14 minutes ago, PAVLETIC said:

Thank you for your service! You are definitely a bad axx in my book! 

Kyle Ayersman is probably top 5 all time high school wrestlers in Indiana and he’s giving you props. That’s awesome. 

Thank you sir! I appreciate your kind remarks and support in this thread! I'm going to leave it for the rest of the folks now. The kids and rest of everybody. Folks are starting to chime in with their picks. I'm exiting. Points made. I'm done. For real this time 

6 hours ago, 4U2NV said:

i tried to find some history/stats on Hunter Hughes but there is nothing to be found. it's like his history has been sequestered in some weird conservatorship. this whole thing is like a Twilight Zone episode.  

I drove to the IHSAA headquarters on meridian street in Indianapolis to inquire about Mr. Hughes. They had all the records on hard copy but they didn’t have anything in digital format. It appears as though there is an attempt to keep his accomplishments away from the public. The secretary watched me the entire time I was there and didn’t let me take pictures of what I was looking at. 

There is definitely an attempt to keep his personal wrestling accomplishments a secret. For what reason I don’t know. 

15 hours ago, 3H3 said:

I'm a veteran of two Wars. I'm highly decorated. Everything I said I accomplished is 100 percent true. I want my son to see my record hanging like it used to. Not purposefully and willfully forgotten and ignored

As stated previously, thank you for your service. Sincerely.  Is it possible that the govt is trying to keep the accomplishments from the public due to military secrets/intelligence issues? I kid of course...tis the conspiracy times we live in...but is it possible you could put your souvenirs/medals on the mantle like most of us washed up has beens so your son can see and remember them? I still have my baseball from my one over the fence home run from high school in my man cave. I kinda want everyone to forget my middling baseball career..oh, wait, they aleady have. 

Anyway, don't be a stranger on the board. Believe it or not @TeamGarcia posting career started under very similar circumstances and he's now a legend..amirite? Keep grindin'!

#Keep3H3WrestlingAccomplishmentsAlive

• Y2CJ41 locked this topic