Article: 2023 Evansville Semi-State Preview

Y2CJ41

By Dustin Bentz

It’s that time of year!!! Triple B feels like WWE Hall of Famer Booker T, he’s walking down the streets of North Vernon and Madison Yelling, “CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCCCKKKAAAHHHHH”

It’s me, it’s me, it’s TripleB and I’m here to deliver the World Famous TRIPLEB EVANSVILLE SEMI-STATE SPECTACULAR PREVIEW!!!!!!

With good old 3B’s birthday being the Friday before, is there a better gift than the GREATEST SEMI-STATE IN THE STATE OF INDIANA??

Evansville will be popping off Saturday, I’m actually negotiating with the IHSAA to go ahead and send us the state medals b/c we all know that THE DIRTY SOUTH SEMI-STATE is the GOLD STANDARD!!!

View full article

BBB, 

Under 120 you wrote Eddie Goss Crown Point.  Oops.

Sincerely,

Coach J

1 hour ago, Justin Ratliff said:

Great write up @TripleB!

I have seen better write up's and better work (by better people..... I kid).    I did enjoy the family/sibling section and the shout out to Jmill was real nice.

EVSS still triggers me so I will not be in attendance this wknd, but I want to say to all kids wrestling best of luck and bring your best to reach your goals.  Dreams can come true for all the hard work you have put in all season.

To all the parents in the stands, enjoy the heck out of this day and the experience of your kids on a huge stage experiencing something that most people don't get to experience.  These are memories you will have for a lifetime I promise you all that.

Lastly @TripleB I guess if I am being honest that write up was slightly above average and a decent read & from Jmill that is about as big of a compliment as one can get (love ya brother and glad your healthy)

P.S. Best of luck to all my purple DOGS this wknd !!!  (stay alert for those headlocks)