Great Ranking besides some Missing Guys

Overall there are great rankings here. Krejsa, Bahl, and Leavell are all missing, though. I am not a huge Cathedral guy at all, but Hosia Smith beat Leighton Jones, which should put him higher than 8. At 132, I am concerned at how low Odin Fortune is ranked after his loss to Landen Horning. He still has a 15-6 Major Decision win over Hayden Demarco that should be noticed. Last thing, how is Ayden Bollinger over Layne Horn in the Fort Wayne rankings, but Horn is over Bollinger in the State rankings?

38 minutes ago, easymoneymorris said:

Last thing, how is Ayden Bollinger over Layne Horn in the Fort Wayne rankings, but Horn is over Bollinger in the State rankings?

I have a personal vendetta against Horn. He looked at me wrong once, so I vowed to never place him at #1.

Volz from Eastern Hancock missing at 132 for NCSS, Glass from New Pal missing at 195 for NCSS. There is a laundry list of names missing across the board… but what do we tell our kids every day?

Rankings. Don’t. Matter.*

*we still love and appreciate the rankings, so rankers, keep up the good work. 

5 hours ago, easymoneymorris said:

Overall there are great rankings here. Krejsa, Bahl, and Leavell are all missing, though. I am not a huge Cathedral guy at all, but Hosia Smith beat Leighton Jones, which should put him higher than 8. At 132, I am concerned at how low Odin Fortune is ranked after his loss to Landen Horning. He still has a 15-6 Major Decision win over Hayden Demarco that should be noticed. Last thing, how is Ayden Bollinger over Layne Horn in the Fort Wayne rankings, but Horn is over Bollinger in the State rankings?

those guys have been out, it sounds like some of those guys will be back. I haven’t heard from all of them but some will be in the update. 

Hosia is really tough 8 is probably low for him, he did have a loss to Columbus East heavy which hit him in the Rankings. Jones followed up that loss with wins over Dom and Paul Clark(Clark Al smith champ that smith was in) 

I don’t know who Hornings loss i to I know Odin lost to him. I wish got had more results from the Evansville area that would help. I have 1 notable win from Horning and 3 from Odin it’s tough to gauge where he lands, the demarco win is really good 

32 minutes ago, beaner2 said:

Its nice to be ranked. But that is on the wrestlers coaches to send info in to the rankers. Rankers are volunteers. 

Only ranking that matters is Saturday night at gain bridge. Ex. Eli Stock from Monrovia.

Eli was ranked just not high and he killed it. 

7 hours ago, ontherise219 said:

those guys have been out, it sounds like some of those guys will be back. I haven’t heard from all of them but some will be in the update. 

Hosia is really tough 8 is probably low for him, he did have a loss to Columbus East heavy which hit him in the Rankings. Jones followed up that loss with wins over Dom and Paul Clark(Clark Al smith champ that smith was in) 

I don’t know who Hornings loss i to I know Odin lost to him. I wish got had more results from the Evansville area that would help. I have 1 notable win from Horning and 3 from Odin it’s tough to gauge where he lands, the demarco win is really good 

You guys have done an excellent job and we appreciate the recognition you guys give to the student athletes.  Kudos.Mike Tyson Good Job GIF by Cameo

14 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

I have a personal vendetta against Horn. He looked at me wrong once, so I vowed to never place him at #1.

I knew it!  LOL!  You guys do a good job and we appreciate the love Rochester gets.  At the end of the day what matters is Sectional -> State! Thanks for all of the work you do Caleb!