132 Super Bracket – 2022 Edition (AMENDED VERSION)

blueandgold

AMENDED VERSION

Seeds

1. Chad Red '16, New Palestine
  2. Angel Escobedo '04, Griffith
  3. Reece Humphrey '05, Lawrence North
  4. Jason Tsirtsis '10, Crown Point
  5. Jesse Mendez '20, Crown Point
  6. Andrae Hernandez '03, Griffith
  7. Zeke Seltzer '22, Cathedral
  8. Nick Lee '15, Evansville Mater Dei
  9. Alex Tsirtsis '02, Griffith
  10. Cody LeCount '13, Perry Meridian
  11. Asa Garcia '19, Avon
  12. Blake Maurer '01, Evansville Mater Dei
  13. Neal Molloy '11, Danville
  14. Jared McKinley '12, Perry Meridian
  15. Eric Galka '07, Hobart
  16. Breyden Bailey '17, Indianapolis Cathedral
  17. Deondre Wilson '14, Warren Central

Prelim Pigtail for #16 Seed

• #17 Deondre Wilson '14 (Warren Central) vs. #16 Breyden Bailey '17 (Cathedral)

First Round Pairings

• #1 Chad Red '16 (New Pal) vs. #17 Deondre Wilson (Warren Central)
  • #2 Angel Escobedo '04 (Griffith) vs. #15 Eric Galka (Hobart)
  • #3 Reece Humphrey (Lawrence North) vs. #14 Jared McKinley (Perry Meridian)
  • #4 Jason Tsirtsis '10 (Crown Point) vs. #13 Neal Molloy '11 (Danville)
  • #5 Jesse Mendez '20 (Crown Point) vs. #12 Blake Maurer '01 (EMD)
  • #6 Andrae Hernandez '03 (Griffith) vs. #11 Asa Garcia (Avon)
  • #7 Zeke Seltzer '22 (Cathedral) vs. #10 Cody LeCount (Perry Meridian)
  • #8 Nick Lee '15 (EMD) vs. #9 Alex Tsirtsis '02 (Griffith)

Quarterfinal Predictions

• #1 Chad Red '16 (New Pal) vs. #8 Nick Lee '15 (EMD)
  • #2 Angel Escobedo '04 (Griffith) vs. ???
  • #3 Reece Humphrey '05 (Lawrence North) vs. #6 Andrae Hernandez '03 (Griffith)
  • #4 Jason Tsirtsis '10 (Crown Point) vs. Jesse Mendez '20 (Crown Point)
Edited by blueandgold

9 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

200.gif 
WORST EVER …. Seeds ! Lol 

In the HISTORY of your imaginary Seedings according to my Comicbook calculations. 

Sincerely 

Jeff Albertson (The Simpson)

I’m going to edit and re-seed based on the year they were at 132 taking in consideration of record, ranking, and dominance.

4 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

I’m going to edit and re-seed based on the year they were at 132 taking in consideration of record, ranking, and dominance.

You good buddy … I love The Simpson characters. Ol’ Jeff is one of the best characters on the Simpson . I’d seed him #2 over Side Show Bob, Crusty. That’s just me . 😂😂😂 

Btw, I know I’ve told you before . YOU … my friend BRING IT with these Facts . I look at Micic accomplishments on your other post and I’m like WOW ! How/where in thee hell he @blueandgoldkeep track of these things these wrestlers accomplish have done . Even the not so named wrestlers. You’re like the Ken Jennings of Indianamat errrrrr Jeopardy. 

Worship GIF

14 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

You good buddy … I love The Simpson characters. Ol’ Jeff is one of the best characters on the Simpson . I’d seed him #2 over Side Show Bob, Crusty. That’s just me . 😂😂😂 

Btw, I know I’ve told you before . YOU … my friend BRING IT with these Facts . I look at Micic accomplishments on your other post and I’m like WOW ! How/where in thee hell he @blueandgoldkeep track of these things these wrestlers accomplish have done . Even the not so named wrestlers. You’re like the Ken Jennings of Indianamat errrrrr Jeopardy. 

Worship GIF

Always appreciate the love, Mr. G. You're my guy for sure.

• blueandgold changed the title to 132 Super Bracket – 2022 Edition (AMENDED VERSION)
On 12/22/2022 at 12:50 PM, TeamGarcia said:

Worship GIF

For sure. Man brings solid topics to the forums. Maybe a better database than @Y2CJ41lol

Chad over Nick  4-3

Angel over anyone 14-5

Reece over Andrae 6-5

Jesse over Jason 4-2 ot

Angel over Chad 5-3

Jesse over Reece 8-6

Angel over Jesse 11-9

6 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Chad over Nick  4-3

Angel over anyone 14-5

Reece over Andrae 6-5

Jesse over Jason 4-2 ot

Angel over Chad 5-3

Jesse over Reece 8-6

Angel over Jesse 11-9

I can’t wait until you do 160.

I think Danny Williams and I should get a rattail into the pigtail of this showdown. Also, Alex Tsirtsis should be  the 2 seed if this is a high school tournament with Indiana high school seeding;however, I’ll play this game.

• #1 Chad Red '16 (New Pal) vs. #17 Deondre Wilson (Warren Central).  🔴8-5
  • #2 Angel Escobedo '04 (Griffith) vs. #15 Eric Galka (Hobart) 😇11-7
  • #3 Reece Humphrey (Lawrence North) vs. #14 Jared McKinley (Perry Meridian) 🐪13-9
  • #4 Jason Tsirtsis '10 (Crown Point) vs. #13 Neal Molloy '11 (Danville). 👕6-1
  • #5 Jesse Mendez '20 (Crown Point) vs. #12 Blake Maurer '01 (EMD) 🐾5-3
  • #6 Andrae Hernandez '03 (Griffith) vs. #11 Asa Garcia (Avon) A♠️ 6-5
  • #7 Zeke Seltzer '22 (Cathedral) vs. #10 Cody LeCount (Perry Meridian) ✝️6-4
  • #8 Nick Lee '15 (EMD) vs. #9 Alex Tsirtsis '02 (Griffith) 👕2-1

quarters

🔴 over 👕2-1

😇over ✝️ 12-9

🐪over A♠️7-6

👕over 🐾 2-1 utb

semis

🔴 over 👕 2-1 utb

😇over 🐪 9-6

finals

🔴over 😇7-6

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

So…. You’re saying someone is copying in pasting your facts like these Cousin Eddie…. Errrrrrr….. Flo comes on here and takes content/rankings and keep telling you they gonna get something real nice on your dime . 

Christmas Vacation GIF  

stick to the topic … #17 seed over the field because they have +6000 odds . 

The Key Good Luck GIF by Barbara Pozzi
Throw away the keys ! I’ll see ya at the Cashout Cage . 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Imaginary Gambling

13 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

So…. You’re saying someone is copying in pasting your facts like these Cousin Eddie…. Errrrrrr….. Flo comes on here and takes content/rankings and keep telling you they gonna get something real nice on your dime . 

Christmas Vacation GIF 

I would like to say, for the record, I didn’t copy and paste what was on this site 😭, BUT this website is a GREAT source of information and I’m grateful for all of the work they put into it. All of the things I found were on his Michigan profile, though. 

1 minute ago, blueandgold said:

I would like to say, for the record, I didn’t copy and paste what was on this site 😭, BUT this website is a GREAT source of information and I’m grateful for all of the work they put into it. All of the things I found were on his Michigan profile, though. 

Well … Indianamat Ken Jennings you still do your homework and know everything about Indiana Wrestling anyways unlike those Cousin “Flo” Eddies . 

Im still like where in thee hell Ken Jennings of Indianamat get this super bracket of 160’s names ? 

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

6 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Well … Indianamat Ken Jennings you still do your homework and know everything about Indiana Wrestling anyways unlike those Cousin “Flo” Eddies . 

Im still like where in thee hell Ken Jennings of Indianamat get this super bracket of 160’s names ? 

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

I spend a lot of time talking to the wrestling OGs to learn the history.

6 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

This is the most loaded bracket ever.. I don't even know how you seed this

Year they were at the weight + what they did at the time, if similar accomplishments, better record or most titles at the time goes higher.  Alex Tsirtsis had similar accomplishments to Jared McKinley as both were on their second state title at the weight and were Junior All-Americans, but Tsirtsis went 61-0. Molloy got his first title at 130, but he beat Jared head-to-head, at 132 the next year when Jared earned his second, so he got the higher seed.

1 minute ago, blueandgold said:

Year they were at the weight + what they did at the time, if similar accomplishments, better record or most titles at the time goes higher.  Alex Tsirtsis had similar accomplishments to Jared McKinley as both were on their second state title at the weight and were Junior All-Americans, but Tsirtsis went 61-0. Molloy got his first title at 130, but he beat Jared head-to-head, at 132 the next year when Jared earned his second, so he got the higher seed.

I appreciate the devotion and in depth thought process, I'm just blessed to have seen all these studs and know this is the most loaded bracket ever, among in state talent. 

Would LOVE to see this bracket play out. However as I've said in the past we will have to wait for the big tournament upstairs to see this happen. My .02 cents there's only one NCAA 2xer. I also realize there are years attached to said wrestlers and those championships don't mean squat in this format.