2022 Indianapolis Area Super Team

blueandgold

Ten years ago, the Indianapolis Star published what was the Indy Area super team for wrestling. They included the best wrestlers from all grade levels in the Indy Metro area on one big team to make a 14-man lineup and haven’t done one since, so I figured I’d make one myself.

106: Jake Hockaday of Brownsburg

113: Preston Haines of Brownsburg

120: Kyrel Leavell of Warren Central

126: Joey Buttler of Whiteland

132: Zeke Seltzer of Cathedral

138: Bryce Lowery of Roncalli

145: Hayden Watson of Center Grove

152: Tyler Jones of Warren Central

160: Landon Boe of Avon

170: JJ Braun of Cathedral

182: Drake Buchanan of Center Grove

195: Aataveon Jordan of Franklin Central

220: Jackson Weingart of Cathedral

285: Leighton Jones of Brownsburg

Edited by blueandgold

1 hour ago, rookie78 said:

Bet the indy star puts out a super team for basketball 

Guarantee it... I just come to the realization but wrestling is just too damn awesome for average Joe's to try and put into words what their witnessing when they don't know a double leg from a double cheeseburger.

The Star used to name the area “super teams” for all sports.

I’m not sure what they do now.  I had to give it up a few years ago. I got a new carrier and they never put the paper in my paper box or in my yard.  Instead it always ended up in one of my neighbor’s yard or in the road or across the street.  I had to search for it every day.  I called the office several times to try to straighten it out but to no avail.  And then they raised my rate.  I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle anymore.  😀

37 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

The Star used to name the area “super teams” for all sports.

I’m not sure what they do now.  I had to give it up a few years ago. I got a new carrier and they never put the paper in my paper box or in my yard.  Instead it always ended up in one of my neighbor’s yard or in the road or across the street.  I had to search for it every day.  I called the office several times to try to straighten it out but to no avail.  And then they raised my rate.  I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle anymore.  😀

Too Funny.

If you can hear this gif, you had a GREAT childhood:

https://gfycat.com/anguishedpitifulhatchetfish

via Gfycat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.